Lillymylove
To my gorgeous beautiful little Lilly it’s been just over 5 months since you left us and not a day has passed without a tear, I realised today that you are slowly leaving us, I don’t see a stray strand of fur anymore or a paw print on the tiles, no more poo in the garden.
I haven’t dreamt about you for a while.
Have you left us? gosh I hope not my sweet little worm I cuddle your teddy with your ashes in it all night I hope you feel my love.
Please come visit when you can Mummy and Daddy miss you so much.
David 
Quote 0 0
Sampson
Hello David, Your "sweet little worm" will always be with you. I understand your fear. I felt like that with Sampson, worried that I would lose the reminders that kept me connected to him. But as time went by I realized he is always right there in my heart, just like Lilly will remain in yours. She is such a beautiful girl! Peace,
Sam
Quote 0 0
Lillymylove
Thanks Sam
David 
Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
Im so sorry for your loss, always remeber that even though lilly isnt physically with you she will always remain a part of you in your heart and is looking down at you from heaven. I feel your pain i recently lost my Butters that i raised from a newborn she was only 4 1/2 years old and had cancer & kidney failure - she was put to sleep on dec 21 2017 and I am still in a state of shock and miss her more then i could ever express.
Quote 0 0
Lillymylove
I,m sorry for the loss of your gorgeous butters yes it’s so painful to lose our little soul mates take care and thankyou for your kind thoughts
David 
Quote 0 0