JaspersMom

Four years ago today, yet you have never left my heart. You are as close to me now in spirit as when you were physically here. I remember how you used to love to sit on the windowsill when it snowed, you seemed almost mesmerized by the snowflakes as they gently fell, then after awhile, you would close those beautiful green eyes of yours, and fall sound asleep. I used to wonder what you were dreaming about, you always looked so sweet and peaceful. I could never have imagined back then that you would not be here with me today. I know now that you were only on loan to me for such a short time, perhaps the angels needed you up there, you have such a sweet and gentle soul, perhaps you were here to teach me about a very special love that knows no bounds ... no bounds. All I know is, no matter how long you were here with me, it could never be long enough.

I would have traded places with you in a heartbeat, I would have taken on your illness and pain, I would have gone with you if only I could have, we would have crossed that bridge together ... but I suppose in a way we did, because I know that as my hold on you became lighter, and my voice became softer, and your dear little heartbeat slowed, and that radiant light ahead of you became brighter, you knew I was still right there with you, holding you in my arms, and as my tears fell and your eyes closed, I knew that you had found your rainbow ... and then my world turned very dark and cold. I did not think I would ever feel the warmth again, I did not think that I would ever see the light again, but you sent me so many signs, even through the deepest throes of my grief, I could not overlook those signs, there are no coincidences, those little signs meant the world to me, and helped to bring all those broken pieces of my heart back together again.

The warm sunbeam always shining down upon the place you used to lay, the delicate blossom wafting down upon my face, that single perfect pawprint in the snow, such wonderful and healing little heart tugs that could only have been sent from you. They say that time is the great healer, but I miss you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow. Hold onto all the sweet memories my sweet boy, hold onto all the love, and know that every day that passes by brings me one day closer to you. I am so happy we found each other, even if only for a little while, I am so happy you chose me. Four years ago today, yet you have never left my heart ... 12808_297783246989726_2083580552_n.jpg 

Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Dear Jasper's Mom,

A beautiful letter to your handsome boy on his four years since having to leave.
Although today is a sad day for you, your letter has brought such encouragement to me, as I always worry that the love for my little girl will subside as the years pass by, but to read how strong your love is for your sweet Jasper is so encouraging....thank you so much for sharing this letter with us on here.

I post this candle in honor of your handsome Jasper and his four years.

Image result for heart  candles

May the love and light of your precious, beautiful Jasper always fill your heart with such warmth, bringing with his love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

In Friendship, Don & Vera

Image result for in my heart forever pooh quotes
Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
Don and Vera,
Thank you so much for your beautiful words so filled with understanding and compassion. That was such a sweet and lovely gesture of you to post a candle in honor of my Jasper's four year anniversary of crossing over the bridge, and I so appreciate your kindness and support. I am sad today, but it is a bittersweet sadness, because I could not have imagined four years ago still having this strong and unbreakable connection and bond with my sweet and special boy that I have today. How thankful that even though I am not able to see him or hold him, that I can still feel him, somehow, someway, they do find a way to let us know that they are still here with us, and that the sweetness and love they brought into our world is forever. Thank you again Don and Vera for your lovely words filled with such caring about my Jasper and myself, it really means so much to me, and makes this day a bit easier to get through, just knowing I am not alone. I know how much you must miss your sweet and precious little girl, and my heart goes out to you, but that was just so kind of you to reach out to me and my Jasper on his very special bridge day.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0