JaspersMom
This is so sweet and really touched my heart. I sometimes wish I could have put my Jasper and Pootie Tang in a bubble to protect them and keep them safe forever, but then they would miss out on so much living. No matter how long we have them for, it would never be long enough, and we would always want one more day, one more hour, one more moment, to hold them once again in our arms, to breathe in their sweet scent that is theirs alone, but most of all to love them. They are just a breath and a heartbeat away, and I truly believe that they wait for us, just beyond the rainbow. I miss you so much Jasper and PT, and mommy loves you forever and a day. Take care of each other my dear sweet babies until I get there.  

https://binged.it/2Pesk0v
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
That really is sweet, brought a tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Blessings to your dear Jasper and Pootie Tang. Their Souls live on and will always know the love you shared. They will "wait" for you indeed. My kindest thoughts.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
Purzel
Jaspers Mom,
So lovely to hear from you again - thank you so much for sharing this beautiful video - brought tears to my eyes. Blessings to you, Jasper and PT in your heart forever.
Many hugs
Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
Lynn,
Thank you so very much for your kind words and reply. I too had tears in my eyes when watching this. It was so sweet, so sad, but so very true, especially the part about tucking our babies away in our heart like the precious gems they are. I have read some of your posts, and your words resonate with me, and you seem to be filled with such a deep compassion and understanding of this journey of grief that we have all been forced to walk. I have been absent from here for a bit, just trying to recoup and come to terms with things, but I know I will always return here, and will be welcomed back with open arms. We are all one when it comes to this struggle. I know that no one wants to be here, but thank goodness for this amazing site, and for wonderful forum friends like you, who really do have that special gift of empathy, and give hope and faith to so many, who have no idea how they are going to face another day. Hugs, JaspersMom

Mistysmama, 
It was so good to hear from you. I remember when I first lost my Jasper and came here, yours was one of the very first posts I started reading, and you gave me such hope that although my sweet boy was not right here with me physically, that spiritually he was so very close, and he was just waiting for me to recognize that. It was like, "Hey mom, I'm still here with you, please don't cry." Your beautiful words and posts about your dear Misty and how she came back to you truly touched my heart, and helped me to face another day. When we lose a beloved pet, it just seems so final at first, we cannot see them, we cannot touch them, but as the days and months go by, we find out that they are still right here with us in so many ways, and all the ways that count. I want to thank you so much for your kind words and reply, and just wanted to let you know, that when I thought I could not make it another day, I would come here, and your words truly helped me to put hope and faith back in my heart, to put one foot in front of the other, and start walking with strength and courage. I remember the day I started walking and it wasn't quite as dark, it wasn't quite as cold, and I could actually see that tiny little light at the end of the tunnel. I cannot thank you enough for helping me to find it. Hugs, Jaspersmom

Silvia,
It was so good to hear from you again my friend. I loved this little video, it really struck a chord with me, and it was just what I would write to my little ones in a tribute to them. I miss them so much, but then again I don't have to tell you that, because I know how much you love and miss your dear Max. As I walk this journey of grief I have found one thing to be true, it never gets easier, it just gets different. It is true that you learn to accept what you must, but deep inside the pain and the emptiness is always there, but as the months go by, you learn to live with it, and as much as you don't want to, or never thought you would be able to, you go on. I want to thank you with all of my heart, for always being there for me when I lost my beautiful Pootie Tang. Your words always seemed to fortify me with a strength and a hope that I did not even know was there, and this you did with your own loss and heartbreak you were going through. Your warmth and kindness has made such a difference in my journey and my struggle. Thank you again for your sweet words and posts that have always helped me to see that I could face another day, and I could make it through, with a faith and courage that I did not even know I had. I am so very grateful for your friendship. Hugs, JaspersMom
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0