Teacherof3
My precious Daisy passed away six weeks ago. I wanted to write a memorial, but every time I thought about doing so, it just made me cry. I didn't want to talk about my Daisy in the past tense. It just felt too final, too awful. But at the same time, I desperately wanted to hold on to the wonderful memories I had of Daisy and capture them on paper while they were still fresh in my mind. So I decided to start writing about her in the present tense. I found that it felt so much better. I wrote about all of the little, everyday things that she did that made my life so special. After a while I shared it with my husband and son, and they shared some of their thoughts, too. It took six weeks to complete, but I finally finished and purchased the memorial. I am so happy that I completed it for Daisy. It will be a place I can always go to, and even though there will be tears, I will find my Daisy across the Rainbow Bridge. 

Here is Daisy's memorial if you would like to visit: https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DAISY428/Resident.htm

Daisy FAV resized.jpg
Quote 0 0
William
Daisy looks so sophisticated and ladylike. Adorable.
I'm glad you completed your thoughts. There's no rush in any of this. It's painful and sad and we just need to do things in our own time.
William passed away almost 2 months ago. I let myself cry everyday as I looked at his pictures, made some slide shows, started a memorial quilt in his honor. We have to do things when it feels right.
I'm so glad you pushed through the pain and completed you project.❤️
Kim
Quote 0 0
Myamagoo1
Your memorial is nice, your little Daisy sounds like one of the best things that has ever happened to you, sadly I lost my fur baby Thursday night because of his heart, hips, and he always acted different. One thing that's really good to remember is the memories of them, there put here on this earth to give us human beings joy and happiness, so remember those moments, Daisy wouldn't want to forgetting about them, your Daisy also sounds like she was very loved in her family and you really cared about her.
Quote 0 0