Forum

Author   Comment  
always_tuffy

Reply with quote  #1 
Some people think it's holding on that makes one stronger; sometimes it's letting go.  - S. Robinson

True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love never ends.  Letting go is one way of saying I Love You. - Unknown

Maybe this is my sign from my best Little Man, Tuffy.  He's telling me to be OK with letting go.  You see, to me letting go was the same as forgetting, but now I know it is not.  As I went to sleep last night, I saw him, my Tuffy.  He was laughing and dancing and having a great time.   He was saying Momma I'm here, I miss you, but I'm OK now.  Stop grieving, stop crying. it's OK.  You will always be in my heart and I in yours.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
tikibarb

Reply with quote  #2 
Letting go is the hardest thing I have ever tried to do.  I think it is true though, I know Ted would not want me suffering and crying.  I wish I was stronger.  I guess it just takes time...
judylinn

Reply with quote  #3 

I lost maddie, my yellow lab, only 2 days ago, and the grief is agony.  I wish that she would send me a sign, but I dont know how to receive it, maybe its too soon?  Judy

donnalee

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you for sharing that will us.  You said something that many of us, myself included, probably need to really think about.  Letting go is not forgetting and doesn't mean you stop loving.  What a WONDERFUL, meaningful dream he sent to you!  It's very difficult for us, but as I think about it, they probably can't fully be at peace until WE are at peace because they love us so much.   So, the best thing we can do for them is to let them go so they can be at peace.  I truly do believe they are in a wonderful place in God's care now. 
I'm thankful to your Little Man Tuffy for sending you that very important message!  And thank you for sharing it with us. 
tikibarb

Reply with quote  #5 
Your little man Tuffy may have given us the best advice yet.  I often wonder if I am stressing Ted out by still be so upset.  He hated when I was unhappy when he was here.  I am going to make a better effort to let Ted enjoy his healed body and new friends.
DebbieD

Reply with quote  #6 

Yes, I also worry about stressing Misty out because she didn't like seeing me upset. That they maybe can't truly be at peace until we've worked through this and mainly the love just remains. Thank you for posting these quotes.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.