Kippers_Memory
It's been a little over a month since we lost Kipper. Not a day goes by that we don't miss our boy kitty. There are days where I could cry from the time I wake up, to the time I lay down for bed. It still doesn't seem real that he's gone. I'll go hangout at my mom and Grandma's (where Kipper lived), and I still find myself looking for him when I walk in or think I caught him in the corner of my eye walking around. I tell myself he is there there, just going about how he used to, walking around all our legs and jumping on tables and in windows.

I don't want to say it's gotten easy, because by no means has being without him been easy. I miss him more than I ever thought I could! What I'd give to cuddle him or play with him just one more time. I didn't realize how much I'd take for granted now that he's gone. I know he's in a glorious place, happy and healthy but gosh, I miss my baby so darn much! I'm selfish in wanting him back so to give him my love one more time.

Picture below is myself and a memory pillow of my boy kitty. The pillow is so life life, so it's comforting to sit with it and just hug and hold.
Kipper Patrick
Resting Peacefully since 6/29/2018
Till we meet again
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
I am so sorry for your loss of Kipper. We miss our babies so much and it does not get easier, you just get used to the pain of not having them. The pillow is beautiful and I'm sure it brings you lots of comfort. And it is never good bye, as you have written on your signature, "till we meet again".
Quote 0 0
CK1991
I feel so sad for you. You obviously loved your boy Kippur a lot. The pictures you've posted of the life like pillow might be really helpful for someone else here on the forum. I personally think it's a great idea as we all need to feel close to our babies. I'm really sorry for your loss! Hugs to you,
CK
Quote 0 0