camunki
Dear Munki: baby 2.jpg  0313141023.jpg  this is your first birthday at the Bridge. You were taken from my life less than five weeks ago, as tears are now coming down my face, I miss you so much and wanted to say Hello from down here on earth. You were 13 y/o and I thought for sure, today, I would be physically celebrating your 14th birthday.

Please know that you are loved so much, I talk with you daily, I bring you for walks with me when I walk Jemma, I wear a necklace with ashes in it, I sleep with your collar at night, and also with the last blanket that you slept on, i have that covering me when I sleep. I miss you more than words can say, and miss your "physical being", I miss your smell, your "yelps" in the car, your happy tail wag, and I miss how much you loved to eat, you loved food. Even though you started to go blind at age 9, that didn't stop you from loving life, in your last couple of years of life, I even picked you up every day just to take you down the 3 steps to go outside, I wanted to make your life easier, you still would go walking every day and for car rides, even though you could not see well, you just loved life. I cannot wait for the day that we are reunited, so please celebrate today, this is YOUR day, eat a lot, cuz I know how much you love food, have some cake and some bones and a good meal, cuz YOU deserve it.. and know, you will forever be in my heart, always on my mind, and listen for when I talk to you, cuz I do this daily. And know you are loved to the moon and back, til we meet again.

Love, hugs & kisses....Mum

***Above is your Baby Picture, less than 8 weeks old, and also your senior picture taken a few months ago*****

Cam

Quote 0 0
Burl_B
Prayers.  It has been almost 4wks since my baby left this world.  I with one of the last blankets my little girl (15+yr Chihuahua) slept in.  I had her cremated with her favorite toy and blanket so she would have them at the Rainbow Bridge.  I have her ashes on the bookcase right across from the bed, near where she slept, so I can always see her when I get up and go to bed.  I miss her so much.  I cannot wait to see her at the Rainbow Bridge.
Katy Lou, you will forever be in my heart.  Until we meet again.  Daddy loves and misses you so much.  You are daddys daughter.
Quote 0 0
JerseyNonna
cam, i am so sorry that munki's birthday is so close to her passing and i am also sure munki has heard your wishes for her happy birthday at the bridge.  maybe all our babies are there celebrating with munki - at least it would be nice to think that.  i wish i could say more but i can barely see through the tears right now.  many hugs, warm thoughts and prayers to you and everyone.
JerseyNonna
Quote 0 0
camunki
thank you Burl, yes we think alike, keeping all the memories alive, with blankets and ashes etc.......

And JerseyNonna, thank you...and yes, Munki's birthday was too close to her passing, thats why back in Novemeber when things seemed ok, i kept thinking I'd easily be celebrating Xmas and her birthday.......both did not happen.

I had a nice "dream" last nite, a visit on her birthday........i had a dream she was barking alot, and her voice was a bit scraggly, well she was almost 14 years old and she didn't bark too much in her last year of life...........but in this dream she did!! Maybe she was shouting out that she is OK!!! I sure like to think that.

I even lit a candle on my back deck and sang...........Happy Birthday and looked up to the sky............gosh, i miss her so much!!! Thanks for the kind thoughts!!

Cam

Cam

Quote 0 0