Charliecharlton
Just wanted to say that I may not respond to all the posts but each and every one of you is in my heart as I go about my day and through my own grief. My pooch taught me to live life to the fullest and while I miss him terribly I am trying to live as he did even through this tough time. I hope everyone has as lovely a day as possible.... Remember they are and will always be with you even when you can't see or feel them and they want what is best for you. Sending love and hugs and maybe a little toothy smile like your critter would to help get you through your day.
Quote 0 0
miss_nibs

Thank you, that's so sweet! Today has been 1 week since I lost my little girl. I don't feel so panicked and shocked anymore, but I am still so sad and missing her terribly. Sending you love and hugs too.

Quote 0 0
doxylove
That's incredibly kind and thoughtful of you. 
I'm suffering a lot and grieving even harder these days, and wish the same to everyone as well.

Quote 0 0
jonancy
Thank you so much, I wish the same for you too.

I am so sorry for your loss, how kind of you to remember all of us while you are grieving.

Jonancy...Scooters Mama
Quote 0 0
CB
Thank you for your thoughts. It is a very kind message. My thoughts are with you and also everyone going through the same.
Love you forever and ever and I will be there for you xx
Quote 0 0
danzey
C.C

Thank you for thinking of all of us.  Hoping you have a nice day too.............danzey
Quote 0 0