Forum

Author   Comment  
DebbieBustersMom

Reply with quote  #1 

Buster: As winter approaches here in Minnesota.....I think about you and me and all the fun we had over the years in the snow.....you would always go outside as a black labrador and with all the snow flakes falling on you....you would jump for all of them and return to the house looking like a dalmation.....haha my sweetheart. I miss that so much and will be thinking of all the laughter you and I had together.....I will always love you Buster.....always my baby boy.....Love....Mom

dustyangel

Reply with quote  #2 
How precious to have such memories!  I loved your image of your dear Buster becoming a temporary "dalmation" while being speckled with snow flakes....

God bless each memory you have of your beloved Buster....

Karen (Dusty, DJ & Patches mom)

Winter came down to our home one night
Quietly pirouetting in on silvery-toed slippers of snow,
And we, we were children once again.
~Bill Morgan, Jr.

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DUSTY101/Resident.htm

"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."
~Author Unknown~
jasminesmom

Reply with quote  #3 
Memories of our beloved furbabies is all any of us have. I hope one day, its been 2 months, memories of Jasmine when she was healthy rather than memories of her suffering for weeks after I gave her ProIn, will fill my heart. Jasmine was with us for almost 13 years and they were full of joy, love, happiness. But as those memories come back, I still shed tears of sorrow. Jasmine was loved, Jasmine was given ProIn, Jasmine is now gone.
RIP my sweet baby girl.

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine

Attached Images
jpeg Jasmine's_Last_Day.jpg (427.69 KB, 4 views)

Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.