GentleGeorge

Thought many of you would find this youtube.com piece interesting.  It's about the book "Will I See My Dog In Heaven" written by a Franciscan Friar.  I'm going to try to find the book at the bookstore, has anyone read it?  Sounds like it would be a good one. 

Youtube has a lot of new and interesting clips on dogs and the rainbow bridge and dogs in heaven, more than what I even saw 6 months ago.  If you need a little inspiration, check out the site, search under "rainbow bridge" or "pets"

Hope everyone is doing o.k. tonight.     
Quote 0 0
TxGuy

Thanks for sharing this. I picked up a book today entitled, " Saying Goodbye to Your Angel Animals" that was recommended by someone else on the forum.

Quote 0 0
donnalee
Thanks Gentle George for the heads-up.  I didn't know there were any clips on this topic on utube.  Guess I should have known....everything else in the world is there!  I'll definitely check it out.

TxGuy - I read that book and it is excellent.  Another good book (if you are inclined at all towards the Bible) is "Cold Noses at the Pearly Gates".  I'm a bit behind on posting but I have been reading about your loss and I am so sorry.
I'm also a Texas Gal (like Sherry) and I hope you got your first day of fall weather as we did here in the Houston area!  It was about time!
Quote 0 0
judylinn

glad you got the book I recommended. its very good. I will check out your book. and you tube.  have a good day all. Judy :)

Quote 0 0
judylinn
I saw the you tube, and I liked it..while I was there saw alot of videos of dogs greeting their dads after coming home from war.  very touching.  Judy
Quote 0 0
GentleGeorge

yes, youtube is GREAT for finding some wonderful clips, inspiring clips related to pets and their passing.  Some people do tributes that are so heartfelt, it makes you cry.  Do a search here for 'youtube' and you will find others suggestions that are just as great.  If you see a good one, let us know.  Fun to share a good one that lifts others at a hard time.

Quote 0 0
GentleGeorge
Tx Guy, I will try to find that book...sounds good.

Oh, my sister said that you can purchase books on line or "rent" them instead of buying them.  Borders.com or BarnesandNoble.com do this.  Amazon too?
Quote 0 0