aconner24
Hey everyone,
I am a born again Christian and believe I will spend eternity in Heaven. I’m wondering if I will see my sweet Champ there. I’m not looking to argue or have a spiritual debate. I’m just asking what other Christians think on this topic.

Thanks.
Quote 0 0
Beagleboy
One of the priests I know believes that is the case. I have read other places where the Hebrew word for soul is used with animals as well. Animals never sin, they do what God created them to be.
Lisa
Hunter’s Mom
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Alex, it's interesting the viewpoints you can come across if you Google this topic. In my heart, I truly believe that God understands how much these creatures mean to us, and that they'll be in Heaven with us. ❤❤
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
I agree with both Lisa and Melissa. Animals are such innocent beings and they mean so much to us. I personally believe we will be reunited with all those we have loved, and that includes the animals in our lives. 
Quote 0 0
Valley_hughes
I like to think that they do. I don’t think we would be given such beautiful beings only to not see them after we die. I had the same question when Peanut died and a friend pointed out that it says somewhere in the Bible that there are animals in heaven. Hope this gives you some peace as it has given me.
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Pope Francis replied to a little boy who asked if his dog would go to heaven. He told the little boy "all of God's creatures are welcome in heaven." I heard this on the TV news a short while before we had to let our Bailey go. It gave me such comfort - I hope it will do the same for you.
I'm so sorry you lost your sweet Champ.
MJ
Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
You will definitively see your dog again, many people will tell you that dogs dont have spirits or souls, and therefore they cannot go to heaven, these are people that have little faith in God, thats the way I look at it....God is all knowing and all powerfull. Absolutely nothing is impossible for him, Of course they will go to heaven and they are waiting for us up there!!!!Unlike humans, Dogs do not sin, they do not need to be saved like we do. God is the way, the truth and the life!!! God bless you all!
Quote 0 0
Sil
aconner24,

I agree with everyone else.  If any creature, deserves heaven, dogs take first place.  For me that's what keeps me going, the belief, that I will see all my loved ones and -  loved ones - I mean all my fur babies.   - someone said this -

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.

Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Jesus knows "unconditional Love" and so do our dogs. He loves us. Dogs we love love us also.
Dogs ARE Souls. My Misty showed me that, while she lived, and since her passing. Love is the greatest thing. It shines.
"Hold the Love, like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home."
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Mistysmama wrote:
Dogs ARE Souls.
Yes!! ❤❤
Quote 0 0