Alwaystardias
Iv had serval pets leave me before, weather sick or from old age... and of course iv felt their loss and been grieving over it. But with Crowley for some reason the fact I had to make that choice for her for some reason makes my grief all encompassing...... I have hours where I fell like life just isn't worth it anymore. Like I don't deserve to breathe cuz I decided for her that she couldn't anymore.
Quote 0 0
Nanna
This is what I feel since my rabbit Rafa passed 3 days ago (I won't enter details here because it would be too long, I did her a post if you are interested to read), her passing was unexpected since I left everything including college and even food and bills to pay the travels, I really trusted the surgeon and his brother who's also a vet gave me hope and treated us very well. I know it's so hard and we feel like nothing is worth anymore but why don't you try to do a tribute to her doing something you like? Me as an example, like drawing so I'm doing tons of illustrations featuring her as a way to honor her memory, you can do a similar thing with anything you enjoy doing and are good with. I'm sure you are good at something and will feel better doing this to your baby!
Quote 0 0
GunnersMama
I'm so sorry for your loss of Crowley. I completely understand how you feel. We have had a couple of animals pass before and I was sad and grieved for them but not like when my Gunner passed. I felt like my whole world shattered into a million pieces. I felt like life wasn't worh living. I believe when that happens that we have a soul to soul connection with that animal. You made the decision out of love and Crowley knows that. You took away her pain and put it into your heart. I wish your heart peace. Sending hugs and prayers.
Quote 0 0