Gmr
It's been  4 and a half months since I lost my baby. I have been doing better but now tonight out of the blue it hits me that my Peanut is not coming back. I want to hold her so bad. I want to see her little face looking at me and touch her. Why did you have to go. Why now right after I retired and we moved to our new apt. I need her so much especially with everything that is going on right now in the world. I haven't been able to relax since my baby is gone. She is on my mind every day and all day. It's like I can't believe she is gone. I'm tired of the sadness. A piece of my heart went with her. I just want to feel some joy again but don't know if I will ever be able too. I love you Peanut and miss you so so much!!
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
I feel your pain. For some reason I'm really missing my Cody today. I don't know if it's the rainy weather, the fact that we are stuck in the house or what but I'm laying in bed with his blanket crying and wanting him here so badly. It was 2 months March 11th since he passed. I just want him back. He was such a good boy and he was my baby. There will never be another dog like him and my life will never be the same again.
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Buddy_Mama
I understand... I've felt those waves of grief come up out of nowhere. They really are proof that the more deeply we love, the more deeply we feel the loss. Our beautiful, unconditionally loving babies are such a huge part of our hearts. When the realization that he's not coming back hits me yet again, I cry and rage and feel hopeless. The only things that make me feel better, at least temporarily, are distracting myself with work or chores, or coming here to share how I feel with others who are going through the same thing. Sending you hugs...
Cindy (Buddy’s mama)
My baby Buddy 5/4/10-3/7/20, rescued March 2011
My sweet Mandy 11/27/91-11/2/10, rescued November 1992
My beautiful Barney 4/28/73-9/7/92, adopted May 1973
Quote 0 0