KathyT
They seem so long these past five days. I miss you so much Sassy. I want to see you I want to hear you. Why did you leave so soon? I wanted more time, more cuddles and kisses. Eight years was not enough I want more, more more days with you. I want you to see your big beautiful eyes. Why can’t I hold you just one more time? It hurts so much.
Quote 0 0
Millie18
Kathy. I'm sorry for the loss of your Sassy. Sending you peace
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0
ksfrick

Kathy your post touched me and speaks the words I feel.  We had to put our Bubba to sleep and after we did, I curled up on the floor around him the way I used to when he was younger and could jump on my bed.  I knew it was the last time I could ever feel him against me.   There are never enough days, enough years, enough pets or enough doggy (or kitty) kisses.  There is certainly not enough time to look in their eyes and know the love we feel for them and them for us.

Hugs,

Bubba's Mom

Bubba's Mom
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
I'm sorry for your loss Kathy, it is a terrible thing to have to live without our babies. It seems like life is not fair. We all wish we could be with them one more day, hour, minute, but we can't and that's what hurts so bad. I'm sorry for your loss. 
Quote 0 0