Gmr
I sit here today on this sunny beautiful day missing my baby so much. Asking why did she have to be sick? Why did she have to leave me ? Missing the walks we would be taking outside now. Missing the kisses and hugs. Missing the calmness you would give me during difficult times. So much is going on in the world and my baby isn't here to help me through it. My mind longs for my baby. Every muscle in my body is aching.  I still sleep with your sweater and light your candle everyday. I feel so lost without her presence and unconditional love. I try to keep my mind busy but then reality sets in that my baby is gone and not coming back. I hate this. The pain seems manageable and then it comes right back out of nowhere. I hate going to bed at night so I stay up till 3 or 4 in the morning. I never thought she would leave me 6 mths after we moved to our new place. Why do we have to go through this? Why can't they live forever? Why can't the people in our lives realize what pain we are going through? God I miss my baby so so much! Mommy loves you Peanut and always will. And I miss you with all my heart.
Quote 1 0
Runningman66
Gmr
So sorry for your loss and I hope you find solace and comfort by coming on here with fellow pet lovers who have been and are going through what you are experiencing now just like myself.5 weeks and my heart still aches for my boy and I just can’t accept he’s not coming back but I know I must move forward if only for my health and everything you say I said the very first time I came on this forum so you are not alone.Let your feelings out and cry as much as you want as this is just the natural process when we lose our furry friends.Sending you love and virtual hugs xx
Quote 0 0
Gmr
Thank you for your reply. I'm so sorry for your loss also. It's been 7 mths for me. Your loss is still so fresh. It does help some to come here and write my feelings and know others understand. Stay well and safe and I pray you feel some comfort soon. Hugs back.
Quote 0 0
Yaoyao
Hi Gmr,

I'm sorry for your loss. Losing our beloved animals is probably one of the hardest things we will ever face. Especially during this crazy time with so many things going on in the world. I lost my baby last Monday, and I honestly can't remember the first few days. They were such a blur, I don't think I've ever felt such deep pain in my entire life. I find writing helpful, I journal everyday since he left. It's like I'm having a conversation with him as usual, about my day, what I did, what I'm upset about. There's a lot of crying in the process, but I do feel like I can keep the communication with him going on and that is my therapy. 
I hope you're feeling slightly better everyday, and I wish you the best.

Yaoyao
Quote 0 0