Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Will_Never_Forgive_Myself

Reply with quote  #16 
My son, I think about you everyday. You are always there in my thoughts. I never forget you. I hold you dear to my heart. I hope you are watching. I want you to see how much I miss you. I'm always looking for you and then remember you're gone. You were only a young boy. I'm sorry. I don't know why these things happen. I wish I could make it better and bring you back. My pain is still here. It will be here for a while. I haven't gotten past the denial stage. I still imagine you're coming back. I don't think anyone else understands how I feel. I'm lost and so sorrowful, it hurts. I cry everyday, sometimes for a long time. Crying won't bring you back, but it releases my sadness. I wish I could see you again. I miss so much your happy disposition. You were always warm and lovable. I hope one day I can see you again. I don't know if that really exists. It may be something for people to hold onto because their loved one is gone. I wish I had a sign from you that there really is a place. Oh how I wish I could make magic and have you here. I'm hurting so much. I love you my little boy.  Your mom

Reply with quote  #17 
I'm thinking of you my sweet little boy. It's so hard without you. Each day is a struggle. You brightened up this house. I just can't believe you are gone. I'm in so much denial. I can't imagine how this happened in the first place. I wish I could go back. I miss you so much. There's no sunshine without you. There's no moon or stars without you. I love you.

Reply with quote  #18 
My baby. I cried all day for you. It's so unfair. You should be here. I don't know how to go on. It's so difficult. I don't understand. I want you here. You were too young. Nothing is right. I'm not the same. I haven't smiled or laughed. I feel so empty. I am so sorry. I miss you so so much. I can't believe you're gone. I want to see you again with your sweet kisses. Such a happy and loving dog taken away much too soon. I never got to say goodbye. My baby, I'm sorry. I love you so much. I've always loved you and your big heart Every day is a struggle. I barely get through the day, and I think about you day and night. I love you my baby.

Reply with quote  #19 
Hello little one. I miss you. Thought about you all day today. Mom may see you if there is another side. I am told I don't have much time left, will find out how long, so maybe you and I baby will be together again if there really is another side. I hope there is and I am good enough to go to the same side as you. Your mom loves you. I miss you all the time, all day, every day. I think about you all day, every day. I love you my little boy.
Kai_Baby1

Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_Never_Forgive_Myself
Hello little one. I miss you. Thought about you all day today. Mom may see you if there is another side. I am told I don't have much time left, will find out how long, so maybe you and I baby will be together again if there really is another side. I hope there is and I am good enough to go to the same side as you. Your mom loves you. I miss you all the time, all day, every day. I think about you all day, every day. I love you my little boy.

Hi, I don't know if you feel like talking or not but, if you do feel that you can open up to us, please know that we are all here for you, listening and offering all our love and support to you. You say you don't have much time left, would you like to talk about it more? Have you been diagnosed with a terminal illness? I ,as with every single person here wants to help you so if you can, please talk to us so that we can show you that you are not alone in this time and how much love is been sent to you and your sweet little one.

Please don't doubt that there is another side, look deep inside to your heart and you will just know it be true. When I lost my beloved Elly 12 years ago she taught me so much about trusting in the divine. I will share a secret with you that I have never told another soul in my entire life. At the time I kept a journal of every single sign or visit I received from Elly. I still have that journal today and I will read to you words she spoke to me on one of her visits. Saturday September 16th 2007, " Kai is my gift to you as you need to learn to love again. The Rainbows's Bridge is very real and  it is such a beautiful, happy place free of suffering and hate. I promise you that one day we will be together again".

She kept that promise to me eventaully coming back to me through Kai, but that's another story.  I just want you to know that you and Little one (I used to call Elly that name and she wasn't even little!) are so very deeply loved  and that our life's journey here is not the end, but merely the beginning of all things made of love. I can promise you undoubtedly your loving heart has earned you a place right beside your little one when that time is right. God really does know those pure souls that are kind to the animals, just like the animals themselves know and I believe that our unwavering love for animals will bring us back home to them for them we will forevers belong. Thinking of you and sending all of heavens love to you, from me Elly and Kai xxoo
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #21 
It's been almost two weeks since I lost my little Charlie and you saying that you had heard Elly tell you she was coming back I believe you 100% because that's what Charlie keeps telling me you just said Mama I'm resting and I'm coming back just be ready I swear to you this is the words I'm hearing every time I ask for a sign I hear him thank you for sharing that I thought I was insane losing a pet is not just losing a pet is losing a soulmate but like one of my favorite Buddhist monk says when we're sad look at the sky look at the clouds the clouds never disappear they just turned to rain Charlie keeps reminding me that's what's happening never disappeared he's just shifting into a new energy and I can't wait for him to come home
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #23 
I'm so sorry about your sadness and you're not alone and whatever else you're going through I completely understand I'm going through some health issues myself and I thought if this is it then I'm more than happy to go so I can be with my Charlie again however the friend reminded me that is not up to us and then I need to be here for when he returns my prayers and love is with you and I know how much pain you're in I'm suffering to every single moment of the day I miss him so much and no pictures no paw prints no amount of crying helps me I just have to stay with the loving memories of how happy and how wonderful he was.... know you're not alone

Reply with quote  #24 
My little one. I thought of you again today as I do everyday. You are always in my thoughts. I never stop thinking about you. I will never forget you. Mom loves you. I'm sorry you're not here. I wish I could change that. I think it won't be too long before I see you if there really is a place we can meet. I will look for you. I want you to remember that I will always love you. You are my darling boy. I love you forever. Mom.

Reply with quote  #25 
Hello my little baby boy.  I thought of you all day as usual.  I cried and cried as usual. I wish you were here. I cry everyday. I'm sorry you're not here. I wish it was different. Things are not the same. I am not the same. I miss you so, so, so much.  It hurts to not have you here. I don't know how I will get over this grieving. Everything I'm trying is not helping. I'm a mess. I miss you baby. I love you. Mom
Brownie74

Reply with quote  #26 
So very sorry for your loss. There is a God, there is a Heaven. And a Rainbow Bridge. Your Boy will be waiting with open paws. Prayers and hugs Jessica and Brownie 🐾

Reply with quote  #27 
My baby boy, I'm here to say hello and I LOVE YOU.  I want you back. I think of you everyday.  I don't know when we will meet, if that is really possible. I want you to forgive me. I didn't mean for you to pass so young. I'm so sorry. Nothing is the same. I miss you so much. I don't know why these things happen to little guys like you who never did anything bad to anyone. I need you here. I miss you so much. I love you forever. Love, Mom
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
My baby boy, I'm here to say hello and I LOVE YOU.  I want you back. I think of you everyday.  I don't know when we will meet, if that is really possible. I want you to forgive me. I didn't mean for you to pass so young. I'm so sorry. Nothing is the same. I miss you so much. I don't know why these things happen to little guys like you who never did anything bad to anyone. I need you here. I miss you so much. I love you forever. Love, Mom
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #29 
I'm with you 100% thank you for that letter that's exactly what I was feeling right now about my Charlie how much I miss him God I miss him so much

Reply with quote  #30 
Hello my little one. I should never be on this site in the first place if they did the right thing and not let you pass away. I feel partly to blame and I can't stop thinking how I could have prevented it. You're gone. No more kisses from you. I loved playing with you and your toys. I cry every time I think of you, and that's all day while I am awake. I'm so lost. I wish had magic skills to make you come back. It's so quiet, lonely, and hard to bear being without your sunlight in this house. I love you so much. I miss you. There's so much to say. For now, I love you. Your Mom
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.