Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 6      1   2   3   4   Next   »
Will_Never_Forgive_Myself

Reply with quote  #1 
My son,

I have made many mistakes, but this is unforgivable. You meant more than what you got. I will be with you soon. You won't be alone. I want to see your loving face again.

Your mom
pannklaus

Reply with quote  #2 
I am so sorry about the loss of your precious furbaby.  I don't know what makes the pain go away since I am grieving too for a recent loss.  I find some comfort from the support of people here at the Rainbow Bridge and hope you will too.  Patsy

Reply with quote  #3 
Oh no!! Whatever you believed you did wrong that you deserve to die is NOT true!! I know your pain, guilt and suffering for I wish I could die too because I have lost my beloved Kai, the only soul in this world that loved me..I wish I could just fall asleep and wake up at the rainbows bridge. But, this is NOT what they want! In fact, to do so would risk meaning never seeing them again. Your boy loves you sooooooooooooo much and is hurting badly knowing you blame yourself. I don't know how to go on either as I am now completely alone in this world but we have to honor their love and not hurt ourselves as we would just hurt them. Please tell us your boys story..his name. We all really do care here. Love to you and your boy xx
Syd123

Reply with quote  #4 
The pain of losing a beloved pet is unbearable, sometimes even worse than loosing a human. I don’t have any answers for you about when the pain ends as I too am still struggling with that hurt. I wished that I could have traded places with my good boy, that somehow I could have saved him, and at one of the lowest points was unsure how to go on with life or if I even wanted to. Our pets selflessly give us the gift of unconditional love, whether we find ourselves worthy or not, and they are our daily reminders that we deserve this love. Continue to love yourself as your fur baby loves you because love transcends time, space, and the spiritual world that comes next. You say you want to see your baby’s loving face again and so I assume you believe in some higher power and after life. I hope you can take comfort in the thought that the years of your earthly life will be nothing compared to eternity with your fur baby. Let the love you have shared begin to heal you and I also encourage you, similar to Kai’s human, to talk about your beloved fur baby, your story, and your pain. You are supported here. We understand this pain and we validate you in your feelings. I hope that you will lean on us through this pain as we all lean on and support each other. Stay safe. Post back soon. Sending you hugs.
RIPStella

Reply with quote  #5 
I’m so sorry for your loss. I sent you a message.
Karensmith

Reply with quote  #6 
I lost my beloved boy unexpectedly 8 months ago. It has been the hardest thing I’ve experienced in my 40+ years. I still cry about it several times a week now but it isn’t as raw as the first couple months. So I don’t know when the pain ends. I’m still waiting for that to happen. I think it just eases up slowly over time. We got a new puppy 5 months ago and in hindsight it was too soon for me but my family needed it so I caved. It doesn’t help with the pain really. She is really sweet though but I keep thinking in 10 years give or take I’m going to be be grieving her and I really don’t want to have this pain again.
Will_Never_Forgive_Myself

Reply with quote  #7 
I still feel the pain my sweet boy. Losing you took a piece of me I don't know if it will come back. I miss you so. Please know that I love you forever. I miss you. It's not the same anymore You brightened up every day even when it was cloudy or raining. I love you always.
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_Never_Forgive_Myself
I still feel the pain my sweet boy. Losing you took a piece of me I don't know if it will come back. I miss you so. Please know that I love you forever. I miss you. It's not the same anymore You brightened up every day even when it was cloudy or raining. I love you always.
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #9 
These word exactly ..the pain will never end im so crushed by my charlie leaving ..i would do anything to turn back the clock for one last snuggle one last kiss one last gaze into his beautiful eyesand tell him i love him so much ...keep talking to your baby i kbow they are listening they hear us they havent left as hard as that is pray for the signs
Lrogers424

Reply with quote  #10 
The pain of loss will always be there, you just learn to work around it and move forward. I lost my sweet Daisy 8 months ago and I still mourn her. Some days are worse than others, but there are days when I can look at her photos and smile remembering her beautiful, sweet soul.

We did choose to adopt again about 4 months ago and are now the proud parents of a 6 month old puppy. It was not easy and I thought I may have made a huge mistake early on, but we pushed through it and Luna is a wonderful girl. She brings so much joy in to our lives and, as she is training to be a therapy dog, she regularly visits nursing homes always puts a smile on everyone's face.

Losing Daisy was devastating, but in time you can move through the grief and find happiness again. Now we try to bring that to other people too.

Reply with quote  #11 
Thank you so much it sounds like she found her way back to you just in another body with maybe a little bit of different personality and that's what I'm praying for Charlie to make his way back to me with a good heart
Karensmith

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrogers424
The pain of loss will always be there, you just learn to work around it and move forward. I lost my sweet Daisy 8 months ago and I still mourn her. Some days are worse than others, but there are days when I can look at her photos and smile remembering her beautiful, sweet soul.

We did choose to adopt again about 4 months ago and are now the proud parents of a 6 month old puppy. It was not easy and I thought I may have made a huge mistake early on, but we pushed through it and Luna is a wonderful girl. She brings so much joy in to our lives and, as she is training to be a therapy dog, she regularly visits nursing homes always puts a smile on everyone's face.

Losing Daisy was devastating, but in time you can move through the grief and find happiness again. Now we try to bring that to other people too.

Gosh I feel like you took the words and thoughts right out of my mouth and heart. Very similar to how I feel about it. We lost and adopted almost at the same time frames.
Lshereenb

Reply with quote  #13 
Please dont be so hard on yourself. I too am going through the same feelings. I too wonder about this "place" and if it exists but just know your beloved pet is back in the circle of life in this universe for sure. They are in good hands. I'm sure your pet was loved and cherished and does not hold anything against you. I bet they never stopped loving you. Please dont blame yourself. I know it's hard not to but you would've done everything you could have if you had known better or if you were able to. Your pet loved you. The fact that you're here shows how much you care. We cannot change the past but I bet your beloved pet wouldn't want you to feel guilty. They would give you kisses right now if they could. Take your time to heal.
Lillymylove

Reply with quote  #14 
The pain never ends simple as that.

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillymylove
The pain never ends simple as that.

i couldn't agree more, the pain never ends! But we have solace in their love. The love of the four legged one is not for this time on earth only.. No, no, no!! This is not the way of the four legged's, for unlike humans their love for each and every one of us goes on for eternity! We are so blessed to have their love and we must simply hang onto it for always until we re-unite in blissful joy at the rainbows bridge. Forever be true xx
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.