Forum

Author   Comment  
glenys007

Reply with quote  #1 
 My dog Fred just passed on friday...If I had just taken him in sooner he might still be here with me....  Even  though he suffered for the last year with Diabitis and had been in and out of the Vets office...I didn't want my family to think I was being a hypocondriac and rush him in.  He passed with me while I was getting dressed in my bedroom.  I found out he died of bloat the second leading cause of death in dogs.  Once I went and read about it on the internet i realized time was of the essence!!  I should have rushed him in! But then I say to myself what if he died on a cold steel table. Or what if I had to make a decision to put him down like so many of you have had to do. We all live and learn...  I know in the past year he had good and bad times...Most of all I know he loved me as much as I loved him...I just wish the pain would ease up.  The good news is I still have his sister Ginger by my side. I also have my significant others two dogs a Bichon and a Yorkie.  They are all 11 years old. So I guess we have a few more tears to shed ahead of us. But for now I will try and be the best I can be for them.....

Glenys
jasminesmom

Reply with quote  #2 
glenys007,

I am so sorry for your loss. Fred is now free to play and run at The Bridge. No more pain, no more bloat. Soon the pain will ease and the memories of the time you and Fred shared will fill your heart.

You and your family and in my thoughts and prayers,

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine

Attached Images
jpeg Jasmine's_Last_Day.jpg (427.69 KB, 3 views)

Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.