frostymommy
Hugs to everyone. Breathe deep....count 1 to 10. Exhale. Count 1 to 10.

Our pets in heaven want to see us smile. Eat. Exercise. Breathe deeply. They love you and the last thing they want is for us to stay in perpetual grief.

I thought about 2 yr old Frosty and what happened 20 days ago...when he suddenly left us.... Then it hits me. I should be thankful.

For what? For the fact that I outlasted Frosty. You see, if I WAS the one who had a heart attack, and never came home, I know Frosty would be living in agony right now. He would not eat and be lethargic and get anxious. Hubby said when I go out without him, he sleeps Zzzzzz all day. He doesn't eat until he sees me. He was mama's boy, that's how hubby n kids joked when they see him follow me around.

So Yes, I hurt, my heart has bern palpitating erratically since 7/7/16....BUT I am thankful that I could take care of everything during and after his passing. I rather suffer than watch him suffer my passing before him.

***Our pets, if u ask them, what they thought of you. They would say, I trust every decision you make for me, mommy n daddy...I know you love me more than anyone and even yourself. Please STOP blaming yourself for my end of life decisions. We smile as we ascended to heaven because it was time for us to go...and we left with your love surrounding us. Let us go, and never regret any decision you make. Our life on earth is short, but Heaven is forever! Just wait, in the blink of an eye, we will be together again!!! Hugsssss!***

Love you all....Praying for each of you. You are strong soldiers of love, who never gives up but keep your legacy of love alive. Take care of yourselves, that's what your heavenly pets would want you to do. ...
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
TimTam
Beautiful boy.
Being without you takes a lot of getting used to.
Quote 0 0
OmarR
Beautiful post, Soph!

Alot of people on this forum need those words, myself included.

Frosty was adorable!!!!!
Quote 0 0
frostymommy
Thank you all for your support. I pray for you all throughout the day that you will experience more and more relief and Comfort than sadness and emptiness. It is a slow process, let us keep going and not give up. Hugs and praying for a restful sleep for us all! Here is Frosty Praying for us! Soon we will all reunite..... hugs!
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
My_boy_kai
This is beautiful Soph. It doesn't take much to make me cry at the moment and this sure did. Frosty looks so happy in the picture you have posted. Thank you for these lovely words xx hugs xx
Kai
Quote 0 0
frostymommy
Sorry to make you cry. ...oops...haha... But you know, everything will be ok!!!! We may not see the light at the end of the tunnel yet, but for 1 thing. .... I never knew I would meet all you wonderful friends! And I am serious when I invite all of you to become my FB friends. I want to be a part of your life and this stage will bring about more beautiful memories of our new friendships going forward. I won't mention our Rainbow bridge conversations but I wanna share my life and FB life with anyone who wants to (^_^)! Here I am... http://www.Facebook.com/YourSoph

Wwe CAN get through this!

P.s. This pic is Frosty saying to us all, "You are the Apple of my Eye! !"
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
danzey
Sophie...............You said just the right thing at just the right time (for a lot of us).  Thank you!.....danzey
Quote 0 0
frostymommy
Hugs! We are all in this together! This verse really encouraged me today! I pray that the strength of the Lord, the Creator of me, you, Frafra and all pooches n kitties....Be upon you and lift your wings today!
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
frostymommy
God is funny.... always showing me little signs of love. Look what I got in my happy meal? A little...white....dog! GIDGET from Secret Life of Pets (^_^) Patience is our lesson this summer! Maybe Frosty wants me to have another white dog! Grrr....cannot upload, though I cropped pix!
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
frostymommy
Another encouragementioned (^_^) ~ from my dog and kitty loving 72 yr old mom who has 6+ pets at her home at any given time. ... She texted me from CA (we moved to PA 2 yrs ago) tonight after I shared my sadness and irregular heart palpitations,
"養過的竉物不管任何種颣,牠們專一忠心對妳的愛是永遠不改變,不管是生是死,這個情懷永遠存在。有一個中部男人因心臟一下子死了。 後來急救醒過來,第一句話就是説 Buddy 跑來迎接我!Buddy 遠遠跑來迎接我!Buddy 是他的愛馬,跟他一起長大,後來死了。 他傷心很久灬沒想到,當他死了,耒迎接他的是他的馬。 從此,他満足平安生活,因為他的馬也在另一個地方生活著,永遠愛他,不會忘記他。 為了許多愛我們的親友動物,我們要擦乾眼淚,對 主 耶穌説請安慰我的心,抱著我繼續往前走。 祂㑹的。 媽媽可以作見證,這42年信主的年曰,最常求的一句話一就是一主 請安慰我的心,帶我往前走! "
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0
frostymommy
Ok since I translate /edit for a living, I should paraphrase mom's words, " Pets love you for a lifetime, their love never changes, in life and after their passing. A Chinese man in Taiwan had a heart attack and after emergency rescue, he awoke. The first thing he said was *Buddy came to Greet me!!* Buddy was his childhood best friend, his horse, who had died when the man was young. He cried and grieved for a long time. He did not expect that when he died, his beloved horse came to greet him! Since then, the man lI've joyfully and wother contentment, knowing that his best friend is living happily in heaven, loves him, and did not forget him. And when he dies (for good) one day, Buddy will come and meet him! So let us wipe away our tears and pray to God to give us courage, and ask Him to comfort oUr hearts and lead us forward." Finally, mom said that in the 42 years she had been a Christian (she accepted Christ as her Lord and Savior the year she was pregnant with me), she had asked God to comfort her heart and help her walk forward (mom was a single mom of the 4 of us kids, and brought us to the U.S. from Taiwan in 1982), and God never failed her!

Let us ask God to come into our heart and life, comfort our hurting hearts, and help us to bravely move forward. Huggggggs to my dear RB buds! (^_^)♡♡♡♡
Soph
Frosty Joy 5/14 - 7/16
Quote 0 0