Forum

Author   Comment  
BrodysMama

Reply with quote  #1 

My beautiful brave warrior boy lost his very brief battle with prostate cancer this morning. Diagnosed on December 14th. We fought hard together. Rescued from way across the country and loved by so many. This beautiful boy touched so many lives and brought us all so much joy. He just loved life and each person he met was a new friend. He especially loved belly rubs, swimming in the pool, rolling on a freshly mowed lawn, long hikes in the woods, big loud trucks, barking at the birds flying overhead, sunbathing, taking naps under soft blankets, car rides with his face out the open window, and, of course, always being close by his mama. ❤️

What we had should never have ended.
You will always be mama’s little B forever, Brody. Until we meet again sweet boy.
Heaven gained a beautiful angel today. 🙏🏼
My heart is broken. 😢💔🐾💔🐾💔

brody.jpg 
Brody3.png 

Brody1.png 
Brody2.jpg 

Bailey15

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Brodysmama,
I am so sorry for your sad loss! I think it’s wonderful that you rescued Brody from across the country and, from what you have described, you’ve given him an amazing life! I know he returned your love in so many ways. Your post is such a beautiful tribute to him! ❤️ He would be proud!!!
Hugs, MJ
BrodysMama

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey15
Hi Brodysmama,
I am so sorry for your sad loss! I think it’s wonderful that you rescued Brody from across the country and, from what you have described, you’ve given him an amazing life! I know he returned your love in so many ways. Your post is such a beautiful tribute to him! ❤️ He would be proud!!!
Hugs, MJ
BrodysMama

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you for your kind words. Hugs back at you. ❤️
Peteyd

Reply with quote  #5 
What’s beautiful boy. I’m so sorry, Iknow how you are feeling. Losing my Elvis has been the single hardest thing I have ever had to endure. I’m approaching 6 months and I still miss him terribly. Your Brody was such a handsome guy. I’m sure that he was amazing. I pray that you will find peace and stillness in your heart.

Pete🐾❤️

Reply with quote  #6 
I am so sorry, I lost my baby 9 months ago to squamous cell carcinoma of the mouth. It was awful, I still cant get over it. I hate Cancer!!!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.