godiva
To my Forum Friends,

When my sweet Godiva passed, I was overcome by emotions that I was certain would consume me. Lost and unsure of where to look for support, I happened upon this forum.

I am so very sorry that we're all members of a club that we never wanted to join. But I'm so grateful for all of you.

I was looking for a place to put my feelings and what I found is that I'm not alone.

Thank you to Everyone for your understanding and support.

~ Becky

This is a picture of me and Godiva taken two weeks ago.

Quote 0 0
Rockywasloved
Becky, that's a sweet picture of you and Godiva. this forum is a good place for people suffering the loss of their pet. Only others who have suffered a loss understand the depth of pain, regret, guilt,and anger that we all are feeling.
Quote 0 0
godiva
Thank you!  You're right, there are so many emotions that even I did not understand until just two weeks ago.  

I hope you're healing more and more each day.

~ Becky
Quote 0 0
cmooradian
Thank you, Becky, for your sweet thoughts and even sweeter photo. Your Godiva really was a doll.
I hope you find as much solidarity here on this forum as I have been able to over the months.

Many hugs to you and your Godiva.

"Now thou art dead, no eye shall ever see,
For shape and service, spaniel like to thee.
This shall my love do, give thy sad death one
Tear, that deserves of me a million."

Quote 0 0
godiva
Hi Celia,

Thank you for your kind words.

~ Becky
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
what a beautiful picture... I thank u as well for finding words to comfort me when u urself are hurting too.
God bless you

-Stacie
Quote 0 0
godiva
Thank you, Stacie. I'm missing my furry baby quite a bit tonight.
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
I know.... so am I. (((HUGS)))
Quote 0 0
Wileykitten
come to the chat room tonight thers some really comforting people on it
Quote 0 0
MyBella
godiva wrote:
To my Forum Friends, When my sweet Godiva passed, I was overcome by emotions that I was certain would consume me. Lost and unsure of where to look for support, I happened upon this forum. I am so very sorry that we're all members of a club that we never wanted to join. But I'm so grateful for all of you. I was looking for a place to put my feelings and what I found is that I'm not alone. Thank you to Everyone for your understanding and support. ~ Becky This is a picture of me and Godiva taken two weeks ago.

Hi Becky,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Godiva, I know how your heart is broken and you are in pain, the emotions you mention are so common...unfortunately....never in a million years would I think I could hurt this badly, I know for you, the pain is so new and raw...but it does get better and it does take time...grieving has no time limit, so there is no need to rush yourself...baby steps is the best we can hope for at this time.

I am so glad you found this forum, what a wonderful place, the people here are so supportive and so understanding, everyone here completely understands your loss, like you say, a club we never wanted to join, but man are we in good company, such wonderful people all around us here. Lean on us, that is what we are here for, to help you in your time of need.

I hope in time you are able to use your fond memories and fun times with Godiva to help mend your broken heart, she is still with you, her love still surrounds you, just in a different form, the bond you two shared will never be broken, you carry Godiva forever in your heart and mind.

Thank you for visiting Bella's thread, I am so glad you enjoyed her video, I use her "My Inspiration" thread to share all of Bella's adventures, photos and funny stories, I hope you are able to continue to read them, as I love sharing her and her stories with others.

I am so sorry for your loss, sending positive healing thoughts your way.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0
godiva
Wileykitten wrote:
come to the chat room tonight thers some really comforting people on it

Hey Stacie- just wanted to drop a quick note. I'm unable to make it to the chat room tonight. Thank you for thinking of me!

Talk soon,
~ Becky
Quote 0 0