Kyle Show full post »
Adriane_d
I love how you say the signs.. Our Isabella been gone almost 8 months the signs are always just when I want to say I take to the pain
. Then a sign.. thank you for your message.. Adriane Isabella mom
Quote 0 0
Tankie12

Hi Kyle
It’s good to hear from you! I’m so happy you’re able to look at Twi’s pictures and videos with joy and a smile for how blessed you are to have shared your lives. Two years can feel like an eternity and yesterday at the same time. Our love for them and the ties that bind us know nothing about days and years. Always believe

I don’t think you had Tars last you were on, did you? He’s a lucky guy, I know he’ll have an incredible life with you two.
i hope your Doctorate is keeping you busy in a good way and it’s a path you’re loving.
I've had you on my mind but I totally didn’t expect I’d see you post. I’m happy I did for more than just knowing you’re doing well, which I am❣️

My Tankie was born at night and she died at night, both under a gibbous moon phase, one waxing and one wanning. The coming and the going of a full moon. I remember the plaque your wife had made for you and I’d love to know where it was done.
Give Tars a hug for me❣️🐾❣️ Lynn,,,,,

Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Kyle
Adriane, They always seem to give you signs at just the right time don't they?
Tankie, I really appreciate the sentiment of it feeling like forever but also like it was yesterday, so true! Great to hear from you! So last year when I posted we had just gotten little Tars and barely knew him. It's interesting, he definitely has helped us cope, and we love him so much, while allat the same time we still miss Twi. And I've learned to appreciate it's ok to still miss him even with Tars around because it's like losing someone you love doesn't mean you won't miss them just because you have someone else you love. Work is definitely keeping me busy but its everything we have hoped and worked for and it's a blessing. I'm glad to hear you are doing well! That's a beautiful description of Tankie with the moon; being a space/universe person I love it. We even named Tars after the machine in Interstellar, which is a movie we watched with Twi a lot on Friday nights. My wife got that plaque on a web site called thenightsky.com, and it's the exact night sky in the coordinates you put in for whatever day, so for us it was our home, the day we brought him home. I look at it every day. Do you have any other pups in your life right now? Take care!!
Kyle
Quote 0 0
ForMitookie_03
Hey Kyle!  Nice to see you on the forum again.  I myself haven't been on in forever.  I guess many in our original group are coming up on two year anniversaries.  I know I am.  I am happy to hear about Tars.  I realize Tars will never replace Twi, but it certainly helps the healing process.  I'm sure you and your wife are giving Tars a beautiful life, as you did for Twi.  Life gets so busy, but maybe one day you will have some time to share some photos of Tars. 

Take care,

Marina
Marina ~ Mitookie's Mom
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Yes! Like Marina said pictures, (or one😉) would be great of Tars.
thanks for the response and info., very appreciated. We do have another dog in fact two. Kyle I found Tankie and her sibling, Browns. They’d been abandoned at birth under our shed. Their umbilical cords attached and still tacky. When Mom didn’t claim them after 7 hrs I took them in and bottle fed them. My girls💕 She was born here and died here. The only home she ever knew and I got to be her Mommy. The moon just tied it all together in a mystical magical way.
Browns had pending medical concerns and needed to have a splenectomy. She went into such a depression they wouldn’t until she was at least eating. it was gut wrenching to see how she grieved. Tankie was her everything too. I knew the only thing to help would be the distraction of a puppy. She’s the kind of dog that needs another dog in her life, she’s also dog aggressive. I adopted from a local rescue and it worked. All of his 5lbs had no fear of her 89lbs bravado and I think she was stumped. She had her splenectomy/exploratory and did great. The little dudes name is Sport.
For even more reasons than that I think he was hand picked for all of us by my heart dog, my Tankie💞🐾💞 Soo many signs along the way.
I’m so happy your profession is the path that brings you joy and no doubt Twi shared the pride with your wife in all you’ve accomplished. In that mystical magical way I believe they stay with us forever. Always believe. many hugs, Lynn,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0