Forum

Author   Comment   Page 15 of 15     «   Prev   12   13   14   15
EevaTeddy

Reply with quote  #211 
Thank you! Waiting to find out more about this boy cat. His adoptive parents gave him away last night to petco and his sister to a neighbor. I can't believe they separated them. 

He is 5 years old and only been with one family. They seemed to have taken okay care of him. 

If it all doesn't work out I will plan on finding a new buddy for both of us soon. I think having one closer to her age (6) would be best. Although I love raising cats from kittens in pairs. 

Maybe I will again one day.

Sending love to your new little boy. I hope for good health and blessing for him.

Reply with quote  #212 

I hope you adopt the new boy. Teddy would want you to. 

I went through a very similar vet and treatment nightmare with Sweet Pea and I'm pretty sure, despite everyone's
best intentions and my constant struggle, all of us messed up more than once and she never got the diagnosis
or treatment she needed.

The vet care where I live is not very high end. They didn't have all the equipment they needed. But even if we had
known for sure it was her heart, it would have been too late. Nothing they really can do if its congestive heart failure.

And yes, she suffered. We were trying to keep her alive, trying new medication. I didn't want to put her to sleep unless
there was truly no hope. And it seemed hopeless but I couldn't give up. The vet said she wasn't suffering and tried again
last night, but she died this morning. And she did suffer, I know that. She couldn't breath well, even in the oxygen tent.
Outside the tent she could not breathe at all.

I don't know what killed her. I don't know if she could have been saved with proper treatment. All too late now. And I
didn't want them to do an autopsy to find out what she had. I want to place her body whole in the ground and plant
roses on her grave. And that's what I'm going to do now.

Reply with quote  #213 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EevaTeddy
Hey all,

I am considering adopting another cat this week. I realize Eeva may be lonely. Or maybe its in my mind and she is okay.

But I plan on vistiting family next year for 5 days here and there and I will feel better leaving her with a companion and a sitter to check on her. 
I also think she would like a buddy to play with. 

I've found an adorable boy cat same age as her and looks different than Teddy. 

What do you think?

Hi Emily, I am so happy to hear that you are ready to adopt a little buddy for Eeva! If it doesn't work out with this boy, the right one will eventually come along. Good luck and please keep up posted.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #214 
SORRY I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THE TWO WERE SEPARATED IT IS AN UNCARING ACTION TO TAKE TODAY IS 11 MONTHS SPARKY HAS PASSED TO RAINBOWSBRIDGE PLEASE LOOK FOR MY NEW THREAD LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP MOMMY JOAN

Attached Images
jpeg 20170907_213203_LLS.jpg (2.54 MB, 1 views)

EevaTeddy

Reply with quote  #215 
Teddy,

On my way to meet a new furry friend. I still can't believe you are gone. I am in shock.

In cleaning I found some soft fur of yours on a blanket and it made me so hurt and sad. I want to believe you still exist somewhere in this universe. In some other dimension. But I don't know. 

I do know that no matter how hard we try at some point we will all go. I have to make peace with that. I did make mistakes in your health. I should have fed you grain free food from the beginning instead of Fromm Chicken ala veg which most certainly had high chemicals in it. You must have been predisposed for cancer. I wish I was a better protector of your health. 

Since last January (you passed in June) I sensed death - I thought it would be one of my parents. I kept praying and feeling freaked out. I took extra trips to see them. All the while it was you at home slowly dying under my nose. I am so sorry. I will pay attention better.

I'm scared to meet a new cat but I know Eeva will be so much happier. She does seem lonely and bored. She is okay but I why not provide a home and give her a new friend. 

I miss you so much. I hope it all goes well. 

I love you with all my heart. I think of you every single day. You are imprinted in me little one.

Reply with quote  #216 
Teddy,

I miss you so much. You really were a spectacular cat. I miss cuddling with you. You were such a comfort me. 

I got a new cat and it's really not working. I've asked the adoption center to keep the cat's posting open so that it may find a better fit. 

I just miss you and feel so depressed.

I love you papa bear.

Emily

Reply with quote  #217 
Oh Emily, I was really hoping it would work out with the new kitty. I’m sorry it didn’t. I know the right one will come along. Stay positive, you and Eeva deserve it so much.

EevaTeddy

Reply with quote  #218 
Thank you Marlen so much.

I really wanted it to work but this cat is pretty aggressive and different energy. I am trying to give it a little more time but it's been very very stressful at home. Which kinda stinks this time of year.

I hope you are doing well and healing. The pain never lifts it seems. But I am trying to live in gratitude that I even got my Teddy at all. It really felt meant to be.

Sending you love and write me how you are doing when you can.

Emily

Reply with quote  #219 
I'm doing ok. Like you said, the pain never lifts or goes away. My new fur baby Toby has been a true Godsend. I don't know where I would be without him. I miss my boys so much, but he eases the pain. 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.