Andre36
1. A friend
2. A family member
3. An pet

>> Mine is 2. I love my dog so much!
Quote 1 0
TaazyBoy
#2 for sure!!! I spent more time with boy than I do with my husband or kids. They all went to school/work. I mostly work from home. It hasn't even been a week, my heart just aches. I miss him so much.
IMG_0190-Recoveredsmall.jpg 
LM
Quote 2 0
Jcunnane
Number 2 for sure! Bubby was such a human kitty. He was seriously the best I could have ever asked for. I wish he was here longer then his almost 10 years but his bright light just burned faster. Love you my little man! 💜

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

Quote 2 0
pannklaus
#2  Lenny cat was a family member
Patsy
Quote 1 0
sadieandsugar
my sadie and sugar were my daughters my family, my furkids! they meant the world to me and they were my everything in life! i had sadie for 8 years and sugar for 15 and a half years, i miss them both so much everyday and i love them so much too!!!!! i miss you girls so much and mommy will see you again when god calls me home and it will be a joyous reunion for us all my sweet baby girls! 
my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 2 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

# 1 and # 2.

Marmalade was my best friend, my son & my brother all rolled into one. He was my only remaining family member. I have cried more for the loss of him than for any family member or friend.
Quote 2 0
just_lost
I don't quite know how to describe what my cats mean to me.  I love them without bound and I don't know what I'd do without even one of our four.
Quote 1 0
AZTiger98
#2, but #1 as well.  Stormy was my baby girl.  Even when she got old, she was still my baby girl.  And there is nothing I wouldn't have done to save her if I could have, from anything that came her way.  She was my calming influence, my listening ear, my steady hand when the world seemed wobbly. 
David

Daddy to beloved fur baby Stormy
08/2003 - 05/19/18
Stormy’s Residency https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/STORM059/Resident.htm
Quote 2 0
Sil
For me is #1 and #2.  All my doggies are my babies.  They each have taken a special place inside my heart, and there they will stay.  Of all my fur babies, Sol will forever be "my special" one.  At the moment, I have two female doggies.  Their unconditional love brings me to tears and makes me so blessed to have them in my life.
Quote 2 0