GEMINIXX69
Sweet angel Minnie, it's been 17 days. I still feel like I can't live without you. I want to come and be with you, where you are. I love you and can't wait to see you again.  Until then, run free, be happy, make friends, have fun. We'll see you when it's time. I miss you more every day. 
Linda L.
Quote 0 0
roseblue1
Just think of her running free and being with new friends...she is happy and she would want you to be happy .

Enjoy your memories you shared together.

Ellen x
Ellen Hague
Quote 1 0
Runningman66
GEMINIXX69 wrote:
Sweet angel Minnie, it's been 17 days. I still feel like I can't live without you. I want to come and be with you, where you are. I love you and can't wait to see you again.  Until then, run free, be happy, make friends, have fun. We'll see you when it's time. I miss you more every day. 
Linda I totally agree about weekends.I now spend mine mostly walking alone where me and my boy used to go and I even talk to him when there’s nobody about and am still getting other dog walkers asking me where he is and that is quite emotional for me telling them.60 days since he closed his eyes for the last time but the grief is never ending.Prayers for all our pets who have passed.
Love Runningman xx
Quote 1 0