Wileykitten
My keeten how i miss u so. .. the holiday had me all screwed up and i forgot to post a tribute for u on the candle ceremony. ..i am so sorry my best friend. I have been thinking about u so very much and missing u being with me. I find i am once again crying every day wishing i could see u and we could be together again. ..
One day, my precious Wiley, one day i will hold u and u will give me kitten hugs for all eternity.
I cannot wait to be with u again, my keeten lover sweet.
I love u more than life xoxo

"Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven

Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven

Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees
Time can break your heart, have you begging please, begging please

Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure
And I know there'll be no more tears in heaven

Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would it be the same
If I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven..."

-Eric Clapton 'Tears In Heaven'

U are the song that flows through my soul, reminding my heart to keep beating one day, one step, at a time.
God bless ur soul, my keeten.
Best Friend for always... (((kitten hugs)))
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Stacie,
Tears in Heaven is such a beautiful song. I'm sorry to hear that you are still in so much pain. I still have my times when I just miss Bailey so much but then I remember what someone told me a while back. They said that Bailey's spirit was staying close by because he hated seeing his mom so sad. The last thing I ever wanted was for him to be worried about me. I always wanted to make him happy after he had such a rough start in life. After that, I realized I had to start looking at the happier times and try to move forward for Bailey's sake. I know I will see him again just as you will see Wiley - and we can sing "Best Friend" to them once again. Bailey loved cats so they may be playing together right now!
Hoping you'll find some peace Stacie and brighter days ahead!
Hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0
Sampson
You always remember your precious Wiley! I hope too that you will take comfort from the love you gave him and try to be gentle with yourself Stacie.
Take Care!
S.
Quote 0 0