getg19
My   little  one  has  cancer that  most  horrible  of  diseases,Disney  is  the Love  of my wife and me.Last  nite  he  woke  up  breathing  hard and tossing  and  turning  and  in  the  am  he  would  not  eat.Disney  is  our  beloved  Welsh Pembroke Corgi   11yrs 1 mth old.He  arrived  in  our  home  just  before  Valentines Day feb 13 1999 and  he  was  a  joy  to  behold.Through  the  years  our  love  has  grown  to  no  bounds,but  now  he  must  go  to  the Rainbow Bridge where  I  will  meet  him  once  again happy  healthy and  with  the  eternal  smile  every  Corgi  has  I  will  miss my  friend .
LOVE  & KISSES  DISNEY   FROM  MOM  AND  ME 
Quote 0 0
nicokudo
Thinking of you both and your beloved Disney.    You will see your baby again one day and joy will fill the air as you hold him and he gives you those special Disney kisses.

Karen, Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
tinahailey
I BELIEVE THAT HE IS WITH ME ALWAYS

FIRST LET ME TELL YOU THAT I BELIEVE IN THE INDIAN POWER SPRITS..... I HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A HIGHER POWER. I BELIEVE THAT SPIRITS OF THE DEAD STAY WITH YOU FOR EVER AND GLIDE THRU LIFE.

WHEN MY DOG MISTY OF 16 YEARS DIE OF OLD AGE MY SON AND MYSELF TOOK IT PRETTY HARD, MY HUSBEND HAD TO TAKE HER AND HAVE HER PUT TO SLEEP, MY DAUGHTER AND I STOOD ON THE PORCH AND CRY WHILE MY SON STOOD IN THE GARGE. THIS WAS SO HARD ON THE FAMILY...

THE NEXT MORNING MY SON AND I WERE SETTING ON THE FRONT PORCH WAITING FOR THE SCHOOL BUS TO COME,  WE LOOK UP TO THE SKY OF WHAT WAS TO BE A RAINY DAY. THE SKY TURN BLUE, CLOUD FREE, BUT LEFT IN THE SKY WAS A BEAUTIFUL DOUBLE RAINBOW.

(OUR DOG MISTY'S COLLAR WAS A BEAUTIFUL PURPLE RAINBOW COLOR WITH FLOWERS AND SHE HAD A RAINBOW NAME TAG)

FROM THAT MOMENT ON WE BELIEVE THAT MISTY SEND US A DOUBLE RAINBOW TO US TO LET US KNOW THAT SHE WAS OK.

IT WAS A FEW MONTHS LATER ON A SUNDAY AND MY HUSBEND HAD CALL TO TELL ME HE WAS GETTING ON AIRPLANE. THAT HE JUST CALL ME TO TELL ME THAT HE WOULD BE HOME THE NEXT DAY, HE WAS IN AUSTIRAILA.

AFTER THAT I WHEN OUT ON THE FRONT PORCH PICK UP THE SUNDAY PAPER, POUR A CUP COFFEE, AND OPEN THE PAPER (OH BY THE WAY I DON'T READ THE PAPER THE EXCEPT FOR ADDS) I FOUND MYSELF TURNING TO THE DOG SECTION. THE FIRST DOG I SAW WAS A BLACK AND WHITE MALE BOARDER COLLIE, I CALL TO MY DAUGHTER AND ASK HER TO BRING ME THE DOG BOOK.  I DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT  BOARDER COLLIES OR WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE. I DISCOVER THAT THEY ARE FROM AUSTRAILA AND THAT THEY ARE VERY SMART. SO NEEDLESS TO SAY THREE DAYS LATER AFTER MY HUSBEND CAME HOME WE WENT TO IOWA.  WE BOUGHT D.O.G.BLUE HOME WITH US.....

NOW WHERE AM I GOING WITH THIS STORY...
WILL MY SON AND DAUGHTER ASK ME THE OTHER NIGHT, IF D.O.G.BLUE SEND ME SIGN,  THAT HE WAS OK.
(NOW WE DID DO SOMETHING STRANGE BEFORE D.O.G.BLUE HAD DIE.
 FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER MY HUSBEND AND I GOT NEW ORNAMENTS FOR OUR TREE.  WE GOT SNOWFLAKES, BLUE & WHITE ORNAMENTS AND  BLUE AND WHITE LIGHTS. MY DAUGHTER FOUND IT STRANGE THAT WE WOULD DO A BLUE SNOW FLAKE TREE......THIS WAS TWO DAYS BEFORE HE DIE..... SO THAT BECAME D.O.G.BLUE TREE)
SO I TOLD THE KIDS THAT NO HE HADN'T.
 THE NIGHT BEFORE NEWS YEARS EVE, D.O.G.BLUE CAME TO ME IN MY DREAMS. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD A DREAM SINCE HIS PASSING.
HE WAS PLAYING AND REALLY SEEMS SO HEALTHY, HAPPY, LIKE A YOUNG PUP HE ONCE WAS.
SADLY I DIDN'T GET IT, UNTIL YEARS EVES WHEN I HEARD THAT IT WAS IS A FULL MOON A BLUE MOON "ONCE IN A BLUE MOON" THE  NEWS SAID THAT IT DOESN'T HAPPEN VERY OFTEN, IN FACT LAST TIME WAS OVER 20 YEARS AGO.  I BELIEVE THAT D.O.G.BLUE SEND ME A MESSAGE THAT HE WAS OK.  I BELIEVE THAT HIS SPIRIT IS WITH ME, WATCHING OVER ME AND MY FAMILY .

STRANGELY A FEW DAYS AFTER D.O.G.BLUE PASSING, THERE WAS A RAINBOW IN THE SKY, MAYBE MISTY WAS LETTING US KNOW THAT D.O.G.BLUE MADE IT SAFE AND SOUND.

TODAY WE TOOK DOWN THE TREE, WE PUT AWAY THE ORNAMENTS. IT WAS VERY SAD FOR ME. THIS WILL BE D.O.G.BLUES TREE FOREVER.

I KNOW THAT SOME MIGHT UNDERSTAND JUST HOW CLOSE I WAS TO HIM, I WAS WITH 7 DAYS WEEK, HE WENT EVERY WHERE ME ,THERE IS NO PLACE I CAN GO WHERE HE WASN'T WITH ME. SO TO SEE THE "ONCE IN A BLUE MOON", IT LET ME KNOW THAT HIS SPRIT IS STILL WITH ME ALWAYS IN MY HEART....
THANKS FOR LISTENING 
D.O.G.BLUE
Quote 0 0
getg19
It is  now  24  hrs  since  Disney  crossed  to  the Rainbow Bridge  and me  and  my  wife  canot   stop  crying.The  vet  lnew  he  was  bad  off  when  he  did  not  snap  like   he  usually  does  the  shot  was  given  and in  seconds  he  was  gone.I  will  miss my  best  friend  forever
Quote 0 0
MollyAlways
It has been four days since I said goodbye to Molly and I haven't stopped crying. I am here with you and I feel deeply for your loss.
Quote 0 0