Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 85     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
jonancy

Reply with quote  #61 
Hi Molly's Mom

Thank you so much for your kind words on my thread. I was such a basket case in the many months after Scooter died, it makes me glad some of my old posts are he!ping you. I remember all too well the roller coaster of emotions and to be truthful if it wasn't for this forum I don't know how I would have made it through this grief. I will also ne honest with you, there were many times I thought "I'm okay, I'm over tne worse" just to be hit again with gut wrenching pain . I'm not trying to scare you but to let you know what may happen. As I'm sure you know, everyone handles grief differently. I truly believe that you have the rignt to cry when you need to, get angry or drink to dull the pain if this is what helps you get through it. I had someone tell me I should be over it after only two weeks. I learned with some people not to talk about Scooter, other's knew he was my baby and were more kind (my brother actually was the one who said I should be over it, he lost his dog six months ago and called to apologize to me for his cruel remark). Of course, I felt bad for him and would never want his dog to die. He said he finally understood what I was going through. I told him no one wants to join this club and thanked him. I'm probably saying too much now, but I really want you to know I truly care and my heart does go out to you.

I know this Christmas will be hard for you, all the firsts actually. Molly was and always will be a part of you, she is in your heart forever. Even with me rescuing Ranger, I still can and do cry at the drop of a hat for my Scooter. (And I do love Ranger with all my heart). Like I said once before, I have to believe the Molly and Scooter, Bella, Dali, and all the furbabies are in a better place, having fun and still feeling the love we have for them. They have no sense of time and will be waiting for us when its our time. This I have to believe to get through this. Whether it sounds corny or what, it's how it helps me. Sorry I'm going on and on..

Please try to have a Merry Christmas and know I think of you often.

Take care my friend,
Jonancy... Scooter's Mama
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #62 
Jonancy, thank you so much for your encouragement and heartfelt words. The support from people on this forum is truly vital when the world around us doesn't slow down and allow us to properly express our deep loss. I know this holiday will be difficult for many of us as we struggle through without the physical presence of our dear fur children. They truly showed us what the meaning of many celebrations is all about. I'm sure Molly, Scooter, Bella, Dali and all their friends are watching over us as they celebrate and share friendship. Not corny at all, I have to believe it too...that Molly is doing just fine and is well taken care of as she so deserves with lots of treats and love. I will be thinking about all of our precious babies and their parents as we say a prayer and honor them with a toast on Christmas. Merry Christmas to you, Scooter, Ranger and your family, and to all of our other friends on the forum.

Molly's Mom and Dad, Dawn and Randy

Reply with quote  #63 
Sweet Molly, it's Christmas Eve and of course you are on my mind every minute of every day. After seven weeks, I still can't find my way without you physically by my side. My heart aches as I struggle through. You certainly made life clear for us, and oh so special. Just seeing your face every morning and giving you pats and hugs was our true gift. We love you so much and hope you are having a wonderful holiday with all your friends. If only I had one wish, you would be here by my side again, in great health, wrapped in my arms. Miss you more than you will ever know. Your love is all we need.

Mommy and Daddy

Reply with quote  #64 
Molly's mom, I sense your feelings very deeply and the hurt you express.  I feel it too and understand how difficult it is.  I wish it didn't have to hurt so much but that unconditional love we receive from our pets is more than we get from humans in our lifetimes.  Sweet Molly will always be a part of you and with you.  I pray for days of peace and calm in your future with happier memories vs sad ones of her.  Sara
Dalidog

Reply with quote  #65 
I love you post to Molly....it brought tears to my eyes.  Your Molly has not been gone long, but I know for you it feels like a lifetime.  It is as if we see the world differently when they leave us...and it will never be the same.  The joy, the love, the lessons we learn from them are priceless and they ask for nothing in return but food and shelter and a pat on the head.  Since my girl left I not only feel differently about life, but also about death.  My girl taught me that death is only a transition and not to be afraid.  I rejoice at the thought of reuniting with her again one day...and that is nothing to fear but instead to celebrate.  I imagine my Dali met your Molly and is letting her know all the wonder of heaven.  Take care...and Merry Christmas.  Every tradition in my home is different these days and will always be that way from now on.  And I feel Christmas has a special meaning....for us and our angels.
I count the days, the weeks, the minutes.....and have faith that God will take care of them as they took care of us.

Merry Christmas to you and Molly from me and Dali...   

Image result for christmas from our pets in heaven

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #66 
Dearest Molly, Merry Christmas sweetheart. This is such a hard day for us as we try to share time with family; you are all we can think about this year. Your unconditional love, your sweet hugs and kisses, you just being you. We are unable to see the joy that you created for us every year. Our hearts are heavy as we yearn to have you with us. We hope that you have found peaceful surroundings filled with loving friends and lots of special treats. We hope you can see how very much we love you. Eternally, forever. If we could have just one wish....

I know the holidays are a difficult time for many of us who unfortunately are suffering the same loss of special fur children as we are. I feel for each of you and appreciate your friendship, guidance and advice as we all try to navigate this winding road.

Molly's Mom and Dad

Reply with quote  #67 
hugs to you on this difficult day for all of us here

littleguys mom

Reply with quote  #68 
Merry Christmas to my sweet baby girl Molly. I hope you and all your friends had a beautiful buffet dinner and lots of treats to share. I thought about you all day, and it was a very difficult first Christmas without you by my side. I love you so very much, and I miss you more than words can say. Someday I will be able to hug and kiss you again. Until then, I am trying to feel you in my broken heart. In time, I am hoping the good thoughts and memories can come through to me. Thank you for being such a special, perfect little daughter.

Love, Mommy

Reply with quote  #69 
Sweet Molly, I am missing you so much today. Your unconditional love made me whole and gave me such purpose and direction. I have lost my way without you. Oh how difficult these holidays are. I hope you are having fun playing with all of your friends. You deserve all the love and friendship there is. Hugs and kisses.

Love you so much, Mommy

Reply with quote  #70 
Dearest Molly, today is eight weeks since I was last able to hold you, hug you, kiss you. I miss you so much, and I don't know when I will begin to see or feel relief from the pain. My heart is broken, the holidays are a burden. It is so difficult to bear even the simplest tasks without you by my side. Almost 17 years old, we had so many precious times with you. I yearn for that back again MoMo, you saw us through so many things. Our home is not the same without you. It's so unfair that fur baby life doesn't last much longer. I think of you constantly and cry often. You are pure, unconditional love. Someday I will hold you again. Please let me know you are playing with all your friends and having all the special treats you so deserve.

Love you forever and ever, Mommy

Reply with quote  #71 
your love for your sweet molly goes unspoken , the love that you show for her in your words and posts shows just what an unbreakable bond you have with your sweet girl and that love will hold true until you reunite with your sweet molly , hugs and wishes sent to you .

littleguys mom

Reply with quote  #72 
Hi Dawn, how I agree so much that our babies lives are so short in comparison to ours. Even though so many people think we were lucky to have shared 17 years with Jim, I could never see it quite like that, and when we lost him I felt so angry at whoever decided their lifespan was so limited.  But even while you are still grieving for your beautiful Molly, the strong bond you shared with her will always be there, forever unbroken, just as I know deep down inside that Jim will always be there for me.  Sometimes I can sit quietly on my own, and I just know that he`s not too far away - just a whisper away if you like.  And yes, I truly believe that you will hold Molly again,  but until then keep looking for little signs from her - I kept finding white feathers during the first few months, and a few times I`d find penny coins in the most random of places.  Sending you peace and healing.

Hugs, Jackie.

Reply with quote  #73 
Hi Jackie, oh so true. No matter how much time we share, it's never enough. 17 years is incredible, and caring for Molly as the years advanced created such a close bond between us. We adapted, adjusted, and continued on. We skipped vacations, unless she could go, and declined many functions to make sure she was well provided for. That bond, that love, will never be broken. My heart still needs to learn that Molly's needs have changed yet again, and my routine and life still need to adapt. I still don't feel right leaving the house for long because my brain says she needs something...to be fed, medicine, a potty break. I have seen a couple signs, rainbows, feathers, a bunny at our sliding door; my heart just isn't sure yet if it is truly feeling her. I have yet to have a dream about her. Thank you for your guidance and support. You are so very much appreciated.

Dawn

Reply with quote  #74 
Oh Dawn~  I am so very, very sorry to read about your Molly. Reading through your posts, your love and bond comes through so strong. It is so wicked-- to be without our babies. Yes, our babies because as a pup or even @ 17 years old, Molly was wholly dependent on you guys. Your days & nights were about Molly-- especially as she got older. You did everything and then some! Rationally you know you did it all for Molly but it still doesn't take the pain away. You miss her so much. In a way we are dependent on them too because their love keeps us breathing, moving, and at times, finding purpose & meaning in our lives. Like a rug pulled out from under us, it's hard to navigate through each day without our babies.

All I can offer is that your Molly knows how very much you loved her...love her still...will love her forever. She feels the same :-) While healthy & happy playing over the Rainbow Bridge, I also believe that she is with you too. As Jackie said, I hope that you keep getting signs from Molly-- ones that when it happens, it may take your breath away-- but in a good way. That you found this forum is very good. It's a lifeline for all of us who shared a deep connection with our animals. We all understand your pain.  Hugs & healing, Kasey
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #75 
Hi Kasey, thank you so much for your insight and kind words. We do everything possible for our babies because we love them so dearly, like children. That dependency they have on us is very endearing, and it just makes me want to continue taking care of her. I appreciate the reinforcement that she is still well taken care of and out of pain. This forum is truly a lifeline of people who get that and understand my sheer grief.. I was talking to a lady today in my neighborhood who unfortunately lost her 17 year old dog two days ago, and she basically said it was time and now they can travel. I was kind of taken back by her response, as I know what terrible shape I was in at that point. I still am. I know each of us grieves differently, but this forum has the most caring, understanding, nurturing fur parents in the world. Thank you all for your support.

Molly's Mom (Dawn)

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.