Forum

Author   Comment   Page 4 of 85      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #46 
Dearest Molly, i woke up with you on my mind little baby girl. What a special, gentle, soulful companion you were, and still are, to me. I miss you so much little beagle. You made life fulfilling and complete. I love you so very much. Please let me know how you're doing when you have a chance. Play with all your friends and relax dear girl.

Love, Mommy

Reply with quote  #47 
Hi Dawn, thank you for your lovely words about Jim on my thread - he absolutely loved his bed...and it was often very hard getting him out of it !!    I understand the way you are feeling right now - losing our little one`s in the run up to Christmas seems to make their loss more painful somehow, I remember everyone expecting me to act normally last year, when in fact all I wanted to do was lock myself away and hide from them all.  Like you say, they really did make our lives so complete - and we were both so lucky to have shared a wonderful 17 years with our 2 babies.  I`ve noticed that Molly has such similar beautiful eyes to Jim,  so wise and soulful - I used to say that Jim could speak to us through his eyes. 
 Keep looking out for little signs from your girl, and I`m sure she is having such a good time playing with all her new friends over the Bridge.  Remember you gave her such a great life, a life full of love and care, and that`s something to be so proud of.  
                                                                                  Hugs, Jackie

Reply with quote  #48 
Hi Jackie, thank you so much. Oh yes, those soulful eyes told us so much. She could just look at us and we almost knew what she was saying. Sometimes we would talk for her as we guessed what she was asking for. Our lives were so full of love, and I didn't realize how complete we were until the hole was left in my heart. My nest feels so empty now with just my husband and I. I think we take for granted that they will always be here. 17 years is so amazing, but still just not long enough for anybody. I'm sure Molly, Jim, Bella, Dali, Scooter and all the others special little babies are having a great time. Love you dear Molly.

Reply with quote  #49 
Hi Molly's Mom

Thinking of you today and wanted you to know. I know how hard it is losing your precious girl, this time of year doesn't help much. Molly is safe, looking at all the sparkling lights, playing with Scooter and all the other furbabies. She does know how much you love her and did everything you could for her. I hope you have signs from Molly and pleasant dreams. (It actually took me awhile before I had a good dream of Scooter, I think I was so upset that I blocked out anything that was coming through to me). I hope I'm wording this right and you understand what I'm trying to say.

Take care,
Jonancy... Scooter's Mama

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #50 
Scooter's Mama, thank you so much. I am grateful for your support and for knowing my Molly is safe with her friends. They all deserve nothing but the best. I know exactly what you are saying, as I have yet to have a dream about her. I think my mind has blocked it too so I don't have negative thoughts in my dreams. Our house just feels so cold and empty, andI am hopeful that soon my mind will turn to more positive times and I can begin to heal with precious thoughts and warmth from her inside my heart. You have helped me so much in knowing that will someday happen. I thank you for that.

Molly's Mom, Dawn

Reply with quote  #51 
My sweet Molly,

Oh how I want to wake up and see you in your bed, or on our bed next to us. I miss your little grunt sneezes as you would lay on your back in the morning waking up. The empty house just does not feel warm without you. You are our sunshine, our light, our warmth. Mommy and Daddy miss you so very much. I hope you are playing, sniffing all the bushes, searching for all the crumbs on the ground. Almost 17 years is not nearly enough. It's just so unfair to all of us, no matter how much time we are fortunate to have with our little fur children, it's never enough. The hole in my heart continues to yearn for cuddling you, holding you, cleaning your ears, eyes and teeth, giving you a bath. Just plain being with you. Love you with all my heart little girl. Always and forever.

Mommy

Reply with quote  #52 
Hi Dawn, thinking of you today - your latest post to beautiful Molly remind me exactly how I was feeling this time last year, all the things you miss about her - even down to her little sneezes.  I used to lie in bed listening to Jim`s gentle snores, and after he passed I think I missed that little sound more than anything,  and that constant urge to hold them again - it really is unfair that they have such a short life in comparison to ours.   Molly knows how very much loved she was/is, and in time hopefully you will have a dream about her. Adjusting to life without our little one`s is so very hard, and proves just how huge a part they played in our life - they really are our fur children, as you said.  Please know that Molly will live on forever in your heart,  and her loving spirit will always be beside you, but yes - for now she will be having a good time with all her new friends, fully restored to health and youth - and finding plenty of crumbs to eat !  Take care,

Hugs, Jackie x

Reply with quote  #53 
hi molly's mom

your words /letters that you write to your beautiful molly show just what a bond/love you had with your furbaby and that you had a million great times in her life to remember in your memories and thoughts and every now and then smile about it ,but believe me I know just how you feel as most of the time its that one horrible day that is on our minds  we are just thinking / wondering about  if anything could have been different .but I truly know you gave your sweet molly the most wonderful life a human could hope for but you gave that to your furbaby as she is your child just like my littleguy and as much as we miss them they are happy and pain free up in doggie heaven just playing and eating until there mommies come to see them and at that time once again we will hold our babies in our arms and not just in our hearts and dreams .

littleguys mom    

Reply with quote  #54 
Oh, thank you so much Jackie and Little Guy's mom. I appreciate your kind words of comfort and encouragement. I know our babies are enjoying many activities with their friends and living the carefree lives they so well deserve. All the little grunts, snores and sneezes they desire. I feel like I'm in that one step forward, two steps back stage right now. I am still so sad and full of grief, but I do have periods of time where I can be hopeful and see that Molly is still alive and well and pain free. I'm hoping I can feel more normal, more like myself, as I realize that she is not suffering or hurting. I still come home and feel like I need to take care of her, and even guilt myself for not coming home sooner to be with her because she needs me. That broken routine will take awhile to refocus for me. Thank you again for understanding. You all have been my saving grace.

Molly's Mom, Dawn

Reply with quote  #55 
Sweet Molly, we miss you so much. The days seem to go by so slowly, and I haven't been able to find moments of joy like you brought to us each and every day. You are the light of my life, and the path just doesn't seem very clear without you by my side. I feel like I took our time together for granted. It was so easy, so comfortable, it fit so well. Now everything seems burdensome, cold and difficult to complete. I'm not sure how such a perfect little fur baby can shape our lives and give us direction and purpose like you do, but you took good care of us my sweet girl. You fooled us into thinking we were caring for you, but oh how you were there for us. Unconditionally, without fail. My grief continues as I try to navigate this journey with you in a different way. I hope I can pick my feet up a little higher and gain strength as we go along so I can once again feel us cuddling and taking care of each other. Mommy and Daddy love you more than words can say. My mind is on my Molly, and my Molly is on my mind. Always and forever.

Reply with quote  #56 
Hi Dawn,

Sending my warmest and biggest wishes to you and your husband as you try your best to use the many wonderful moments you shared with your precious and beautiful Molly to help your broken hearts.
The strength comes a little bit each and every day Dawn, every time you talk to your beautiful girl, her love fills your heart and the love that Molly surrounds you with is what gives you the strength to find a way through this horrible heartbreak. 
May you feel Molly's love deep in your heart, may the warmth of her love bring with it the continued peace and healing you desire and so deserve.
Please give my best to your husband and always my warmest and biggest wishes to you Dawn for a day full of the most cherished memories of your precious girl.

Your Friend,Don

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #57 
Sweet little Molly, today is seven weeks. What a terrible sense of time to measure against. I feel like everything I do, everywhere I go, is measured as before and after that dreadful day. You are the life in our lives, the light of our lives, you are life. Your love, hugs and cuddles made each day so special, so fulfilled. The past seven weeks have already seen your 17th birthday, my birthday, and today is Mommy and Daddy's anniversary. Needless to say, it has been a constant struggle without you physically by our side. All the joy you brought to our lives joined in each and every celebration. I am still struggling to find comfort and peace baby girl Molly. The sadness lingers, and my yearning to hold you, hug you, kiss you has not relented. Mommy and Daddy love you so much and miss you every minute of every day. We pray that you are running and playing, sniffing, catching crumbs and relaxing with all your friends at the bridge.

With all our love, Mommy and Daddy

Reply with quote  #58 
Hi Dawn, another beautiful post to your lovely Molly.  All the " firsts" are incredibly hard to deal with, all we seem to do is remember how different birthdays and anniversaries seem now in comparison to all the previous one`s, but Molly will have been looking in in you - just in a different way. We always light a candle on special days, and will have one going for Jim throughout Christmas.  Your grief is still so new and raw - like you with Molly, we shared a wonderful 17 years with Jim - such a long time, but still not enough I know, but it will gradually get a little better in time. The love that you and Molly shared is still there in your heart, and as the grief lessens, all the happier memories will start coming to the surface and make you smile again - but for now you are still coming to terms with her loss, so take care. Sending you peace and hugs.

Jackie

Reply with quote  #59 
Hi Molly's Mom

I can't think of words to say to help because I know how hard it is and what you are going through. Seven weeks is still very early on this grieving journey. I liked how you said you thought you were taking care of her, but now know she was taking care of you...unconditional love ojr furbabies give us.

((HUGS and more HUGS))

Take care my friend,
Jonancy... Scooter's Mama
littleguy

Reply with quote  #60 
mollys mom

you truly have my heart strings tugging as I truly know your feelings for the loss of your sweet molly and 7 weeks is still so fresh as my LITTLEGUY has been gone 13 and it still feels like today as like your molly he was a once in a lifetime love , the ones that made us look inside our souls and like what we see and hope we could live up to be the person they thought we were and I believe you did that for her as your love for her is so evident in your postings to her. in time I hope we both find some sort of comfort as for right now that seems to be evading me .as I miss him as much today as I ever did . 

littleguys mom    

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.