Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 85      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
MyBella

Reply with quote  #31 
Hi Dawn,

Sending my warmest and biggest wishes for day of the most treasured and loving memories of your beautiful Molly, I sincerely hope you feel her love deep in your heart each and every time you talk and write to her.
Five weeks is still so new, the pain so fresh, it takes time Dawn, you are showing such honor to your girl by giving such wonderful support to others on here even while your own heart is so shattered.
Wednesdays will never be the same for either of us, it was always a day of complete hatred after Bella had to leave and I imagine it will be a similar day for you and your husband as well.....but do know, that while it does get easier.....it is never easy, it took me a while to use this day as a day to remember the fun and loving times me and Bella shared, I truly hope you are able to do the same when you are ready...but like I said, it takes time, so no need to rush Dawn.
May you find the many, many cherished and fun loving moments you shared with your beautiful girl helps bring the peace your heart and soul desires and deserves.
Pleas give my best to your husband and my warmest to you Dawn.

Your Friend, Don

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #32 
Good morning my dear Molly, i woke up with you in my thoughts as always. Wishing you were in my arms. Hope you have a good day, I love you and miss you so very much.

Mommy

Reply with quote  #33 
Molly's mom...

I know how much you are grieving for your Molly, so I find it very touching that you take the time to remember my Dali.  THANK YOU.  Every day is a new experience without them. I hope you Molly is sending you signs to let you know she is okay and waiting for you.  It took me a while to really be open to them, but then one day, they were everywhere.  Not a day goes by now that I don't smile at the thought of my girl and all her friends at the bridge.  They open our hearts to things we never knew before.  I hope you are doing okay...your Molly Beagle is so beautiful. The first pet I ever had was a beagle named "Suzie".  I still carry her in my heart....

Hugs to you and Molly from me and Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

jonancy

Reply with quote  #34 
Hi Molly's Mom

Thank you so much for remembering me on my thread yesterday. It means so much to me that even in your grief you take the time to remember others. You mentioned Ranger, after Scooter died we never were going to get another. Our home felt so empty, I was never able to have kids, so Scooter was my baby. Anyway, 13 months after Scooter died my husband and I were saying how much we missed him, more than usual this day. I jokingly said maybe Scooter will send us a sign tel!ing us to get another. I am not teasing, two hours later we are driving down a street and there was a sign. Dachshund for sale...he was five months old and the woman had three other dogs and couldn't take care of a puppy. The first month he was a handful, but I do love him. Its a wierd fee!ing missing Scooter, but loving Ranger at the same time. I guess I learned to never say never.

Sorry I'm going on and on. Your Molly is adorable, I have always liked the coloring of a Beagle. When I was young, my Aunt had one. Beagles seem like great dogs and I know how hard it is for you. Like I said: before, this forum helped me more than I ever could imagine. We all understand the heartache.

Take care,
Jonancy... Scooter's Mama
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #35 
MyBella, Dali's Mom and Scooter's Mama, thank you so much for your kind words, prayers and stories. Your compassion is so much appreciated. Sometimes I feel like my grief won't subside, but I am still hopeful that in time I will be able to cherish and enjoy fond memories. I love the Ranger story, definitely Scooter was looking out for you. Never say never...you just never know what joy may be around the corner. All of these special little fur angels are very much loved, as they well deserve. Thank you again for continuing to comfort me, and I'm sure I speak for others as well.

Molly's Mom, Dawn

Reply with quote  #36 
My dearest Molly, I miss you so very much. I love you so. It has been 5 1/2 weeks, and I am still so sad without you in my arms. You are my sunshine, little baby. Forever and ever. I hope you are having fun and relaxing peace at the bridge with your friends. You deserve the best. Daddy sends his love too. Xoxo

Reply with quote  #37 
Molly's mom...
I hope you are doing okay and that Molly is sending you signs.  The holidays can be especially hard, and your loss is so new.  My girl left on Sept 27th (2014) and that first Christmas was unbearable.  Christmas will never be the same in my home, no more trees, and a focus more on the true meaning of Christmas and not the material side of it.  I remember roaming around that first Christmas season wondering why people were out buying things and shopping...I wanted to scream WHAT FOR.  Nothing mattered but that Dali was gone.  I still have not unpacked Christmas decorations and have no intention of ever doing it, I still have not viewed videos of her I have or taken her picture off my home screen or phone.  I can't...I won't....she will always be with me.  There are no words to express how the days are.....just take them one at a time.  Your beautiful Molly has such piercing intelligent eyes.  I love beagles and know how smart they are.  I talk to my Dali often and tell her to watch over Molly, as Molly is new at the bridge.  I can imagine Christmas at the bridge must be joyous.....  These days, all I want for Christmas is the knowledge that they are all safe and we will be with them again....I could not ask for more.

Take care of yourself....

Dali's mom

Until we meet again

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #38 
Good morning my sweet Molly girl. I woke up thinking about you, as always. Miss you so and love you always and always.

Mommy

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpeg (127.04 KB, 11 views)

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #39 
Good morning little Molly Beagle, last night's candle ceremony was beautiful, and I just wanted to hold you through the entire thing. I miss our cuddles and walks, and I still cry all the time for you after almost six weeks. Baby girl, you are my rock and I love you so much. I am looking for signs from you that you are having fun and are pain free with your friends Dali, Bella, Scooter, Jim and all the others at the bridge.. Please visit when you can. Love you and miss you so very much.

Forever, Molly's Mom

Reply with quote  #40 
The pictures of Molly are precious.  What a blessing it is to love someone that much.  Even though the pain is so much after they are gone.  I lost my old girl Sierra on 9/22/16.  She was 16 years old and I had her since she was a puppy. It was hard for her to get around and I did whatever I could to make her more comfortable.  She always insisted in being with me wherever I went and now I look and she's not there.  I still have her food dishes in the kitchen in the corner. I have her pictures displayed and I still cry.  Its so very hard.  My house was so empty without her. I adopted a little beagle mix who needed a home. I think Sierra approves. My new girl Mimi and I are getting to know each other and she is so sweet that I love her too. We have a life to build memories like Sierra and I did. Sierra understands.  She knows How very much I miss her.

Reply with quote  #41 
Impala, thank you so much for sharing your story. I'm so sorry for your loss as well. I still have everything of my dear Molly's out too, along with pictures and her little urn. The house does feel empty, and I dread coming in the door. I cry all the time. This forum has been a savior for me. I am happy you found a new little fur baby to love and care for. We love them so deeply, and they take care of us as much as we do of them. I'm sure Sierra approves. She is having fun with my Molly and her other friends at the Bridge. Take care, and lots of hugs to you and Mimi.

Molly's Mom

Reply with quote  #42 
Molly's mom...
That adorable pic of Molly.  I love her markings, very distinctive.  I know how much you miss her and I pray she sends you signs.  It is always good to "see" you at the candle lighting ceremony on Mondays.  I get such peace being online at the same time reading with so many who have lost that precious furbaby.   None of us wants to be there, we would all give anything to have them back.  We will one day...when the time is right.  I hope you are doing okay, it is hard...so very very hard.   The days are long and short at the same time, time stands still, yet moves at a fast pace.  It is all a blur..  I know your Molly is guiding yo and watching over you.  We think that we are the ones taking care of them, but I"ve learned that they actually take care of us.  How blessed we are for that gift from God.

Hugs to you and Molly from me and my Dali

Until we meet again

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #43 
My dear sweet Molly, today is six weeks since that dreaded time came. You were just a couple weeks shy of age 17. We never wanted to believe that time would ever come. We miss you so very much. I miss caring for you, walking you in your stroller with the breeze flopping your ears, and helping you up and down steps. You are the love of our lives little girl. I cry every day, and I still feel the same pain I felt that day. I want to hold you, pet you, cuddle you. There are so many wonderful people on this forum who have unfortunately lost those you now run and play with. Special little fur children just like you. In time, I hope to look at the good memories like they have shown me will happen. For now, I am just having a horrible time missing you my sweet MoMo. Please let me know that you're ok, send me your love, and have fun with your friends Dali, Jim, Bella, Scooter and all the other beautiful fur babies you share love with at the Bridge, our meeting place.

We love you forever and ever, Mommy and Daddy.

Attached Images
jpeg image.jpeg (163.89 KB, 8 views)

MyBella

Reply with quote  #44 
Hi Dawn,

Six weeks is so new and still so raw, your heart hasn't even had a chance to begin to heal yet, those early days/weeks/months are so painful, the routine we knew is now gone, the emptiness we feel is so devastating and of course the aching and missing of such a beautiful girl like your Molly can be so overwhelming. But you know what Dawn, you are doing Molly such honor by reaching out and helping others even while your own heart is absolutely shattered to a million pieces, the way you have written such words of support for us on here is such a wonderful and beautiful thing for you to do. It isn't easy to help others while your heart is so broken, but you are doing it and I am willing to bet that your beautiful girl is so proud of you for doing so.

Another Wednesday for us, they go so fast, yet at the same time it only seems like yesterday.
What an absolutely fantastic photo of your beautiful Molly above, she certainly looks happy in (I am guessing) her wonderful Daddy's lap, they both are smiling so happily, what a cherished photo to have, thank you for posting and sharing it with us.

Dawn, in time you will be able to look at the good memories and they will even bring a smile to your face, but don't ever worry about how long that will take, it takes time and there is absolutely no rush at all. Yes, right now you are having a horrible time missing your Molly and that is perfectly alright, again, it will take time Dawn, grieving has no time limit, so no need to push yourself. Baby steps is the best we can do Dawn, please let your husband know that as well.

Sending my warmest and biggest wishes for the many, many wonderful and loving moments you shared with your darling girl brings the continued peace and healing your heart and soul so deserves.
May you always feel Molly's love deep in your heart each and every time you think, talk and write to and about her.

Your Friend, Don

Image result for pawprint on my heart quotes

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #45 
Hi Don, thank you so much for your always so kind words and encouragement. Yes, that is Molly's daddy. We took her on a fishing day in early October. I'm still trying to learn how to post photos, so they aren't coming out quite right. Please know I appreciate your insight and guidance so much. I have so much respect and compassion for those who love their babies as deeply as we do our little Molly. We are truly better people for loving them, and them loving us.

In Friendship, Dawn

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.