Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever Show full post »
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Merry Christmas sweet Molly girl.  We know there will be a big celebration at the Bridge, and we’re looking forward to a visit from you, too.  You’re always our best baby....connected by our loving bond that strengthens each day.

Merry Christmas to all of our Rainbow Bridge friends.  Thank you for being our family and for the love your babies share with Molly.  We’re forever grateful.  Wishing you a peaceful, healthy, happy holiday season.

Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 0 0
jonancy
Merry Christmas Dawn
I know Molly and Scooter are enjoying this day together.
Thank you for the beautiful post on Thanksgiving and today,. I don't write much anymore, but this forum and friends are always in my heart!
Take care,
Jonancy... Scooter's Mama
Quote 1 0
jonancy
Merry Christmas Dawn
I know Molly and Scooter are enjoying this day together.
Thank you for the beautiful post on Thanksgiving and today,. I don't write much anymore, but this forum and friends are always in my heart!
Take care,
Jonancy... Scooter's Mama
Quote 1 0
Bailey15
Hi Dawn,
Thank you so much for your kind wishes on Bailey’s 20th birthday! The pictures you included are adorable!! The dog on the right looks so much like Bails enjoying his cake! So sweet!! I’m sure that Molly and all the gang were enjoying cake along with all the festivities! 🥳
I just saw your lovely Christmas wish to sweet Molly and to your RB friends. I hope that you enjoyed the holidays as well! I agree that the bond you share with your precious girl will always remain and will continue to grow stronger with time!
I hope you that you and Randy are doing well and enjoying the new year! Thinking of you both ~ and always your beautiful Molly!!! 💖
Your friend,
MJ 💗xoxo
Quote 1 0
MyBella
To my dear friends Dawn and Randy, I hope this finds you doing well while keeping safe during this unbelievable and scary time, who would ever have thought something like this could ever happen, truly mind boggling isn't it.
You have been missed at the Monday candlelight service, especially for our after party chats, but I do understand that things are busy with you and Randy, and never worry about your beautiful Molly, we (well Tina mostly, as I have missed a couple as well) have her covered during the ceremony, Tina always makes sure your girl hears her name, so no worries there.
Thank you so much for your wonderful and touching message for little girl's five years, man oh man, I can't believe that much time has gone by already, never does a Wednesday come along that your beautiful Molly isn't in my thoughts, (our shared Wednesdays), I always wonder what mischief Molly and little girl are up to, I'm sure they don't need much encouragement from their many friends to find some fun mischief or adventures with their friends, and I'm sure your pantry with all it's yummy treats is at the top of that list, doggie bags to go for everyone, lol.
Give my warmest hellos to Randy, let him know that he is thought of often. May your wonderful and giving heart always feel the warmth of your precious Molly's loving embracing paws, bringing with her love, the continued peace and healing you so deserve.

Talk soon, your friend always, Don
Quote 1 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Don, thank you so much for thinking of us.  We really appreciate you!  Bella truly inspires so many things in our lives just as she does in yours.  These times are very difficult for everyone, but we will be back to normal soon.  

Big hugs to you, Vera and of course little Bella from your friends, Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Dawn, Randy, and Molly thank you for your wonderful post for China's birthday, and I love the little Chihuahua picture in your post. It was perfect. I hope all is well and that you are safe. Strange times we are going through but we all have that steady love and peacefulness our little fur angels brought to us, that will never change. Take care, blessings to all of you and it was good to hear from you.

your friends, Charlie and Deborah
Charlie
Quote 1 0
camunki
Hi Dawn, hope you are doing well.  I am just trying to get used to this new forum and the way it works, the old version seemed so much easier. 

You and Molly are always in my thoughts and prayers, as we both have been posting here for many years. I sure hope your Molly gives you signs along the way...

Just wanted to give a quick Hello to you!!  Thanks for your support thru the many years  xo

Cam

Quote 1 0
MyBella
Hi Dawn, hope this finds you and Randy doing well and safe and I’m sure your beautiful Molly is leading the way on your ventures. I checked out the photos of the trails in your area, some really beautiful trails to walk and even more beautiful scenery, Molly sure knows where to lead, doesn’t she.
Say hi to Randy for me, you may want to check the pantry to make sure there is some cake mix for Molly to bake up, better make it a couple of boxes, you know how Molly loves to test out the snacks to make sure they are just right, lol. 
Stay safe my dear friend, may your precious Molly always finds the most amazing ways to let you know she is always close, forever surrounding you with her love.
Your friend always, Don
Quote 0 0