Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever Show full post »
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Merry Christmas sweet Molly girl.  We know there will be a big celebration at the Bridge, and we’re looking forward to a visit from you, too.  You’re always our best baby....connected by our loving bond that strengthens each day.

Merry Christmas to all of our Rainbow Bridge friends.  Thank you for being our family and for the love your babies share with Molly.  We’re forever grateful.  Wishing you a peaceful, healthy, happy holiday season.

Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 0 0
jonancy
Merry Christmas Dawn
I know Molly and Scooter are enjoying this day together.
Thank you for the beautiful post on Thanksgiving and today,. I don't write much anymore, but this forum and friends are always in my heart!
Take care,
Jonancy... Scooter's Mama
Quote 1 0
jonancy
Merry Christmas Dawn
I know Molly and Scooter are enjoying this day together.
Thank you for the beautiful post on Thanksgiving and today,. I don't write much anymore, but this forum and friends are always in my heart!
Take care,
Jonancy... Scooter's Mama
Quote 1 0
Bailey15
Hi Dawn,
Thank you so much for your kind wishes on Bailey’s 20th birthday! The pictures you included are adorable!! The dog on the right looks so much like Bails enjoying his cake! So sweet!! I’m sure that Molly and all the gang were enjoying cake along with all the festivities! 🥳
I just saw your lovely Christmas wish to sweet Molly and to your RB friends. I hope that you enjoyed the holidays as well! I agree that the bond you share with your precious girl will always remain and will continue to grow stronger with time!
I hope you that you and Randy are doing well and enjoying the new year! Thinking of you both ~ and always your beautiful Molly!!! 💖
Your friend,
MJ 💗xoxo
Quote 1 0