Forum

Author   Comment   Page 85 of 85     «   Prev   82   83   84   85
BeachieGirl33

Reply with quote  #1261 
Hi Dawn!  Thinking of you and Molly on this Wednesday.  Hope you and Randy are enjoying the summer and had a good July 4th.  I think of you so often and wonder if you are camping.  Love the above pictures and especially Molly and the butterfly.  I haven't seen many so far and no ladybugs at all.  Also wondering if you ever checked out the Life is Good beagle t-shirts?  They have some cute ones.  I ordered patriotic and cat ones.  Stay in touch when you can and I wish peace and all things good for you!  I send you hugs especially on this Wednesday ...

PS love Molly at the computer - Don did a good job on that one!
Bailey15

Reply with quote  #1262 
Hi Dawn,
Just catching up with my forum friends and of course I thought of you and beautiful Molly! 💖
We had a slow start to summer but recently it’s been a heat wave and wouldn’t you know we need a new wall for our pool! 😞 It should be here soon hopefully!

I hope that you and Randy are enjoying the summer and I hope that your sweet girl is sending you signs to let you know that she is never too far from her wonderful mom and dad! Thinking of you all and sending hugs!
MJ (& Charlie) 🤗🐶
MyBella

Reply with quote  #1263 
Hi Dawn,

Hope this finds you and Randy doing well and hopefully Molly is leading you to the coolest, shady spots on your walks.

I heard Molly had a great time at little girl's party, of course your beautiful Molly loved all the food and ate her fair share.....well...more than her fair share, no surprise there...but no worries as there was more than enough to go around for everyone. I bet you didn't know that Molly was in charge of the entertainment as well, your sweet girl showed off her talent by leading all her friends in song....

Image result for beagle dog playing musical instrument photos     Image result for beagle dog playing musical instrument photos

Wishing for your heart to always feel the love of your beautiful Molly's love, may you and Randy feel Molly fill your heart with a lovely song, a little "arrooo" goes a long way......

Give my beat to Randy and always my biggest wishes for each day to bring the peace and healing you both so deserve.

Your friend always, Don

Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #1264 
Hi Betty, MJ and Don, Thank you so much for thinking of us, and I’m sorry I haven’t had much of a chance to catch up with each of you quickly. Summer is such a busy time for us, and Molly is certainly with us wherever we go. She’s still quite the camper and shows us she’s never far away.

So happy to see that Molly was in on the entertainment for Bella’s big birthday bash! I never knew she could play the piano, but I did know she could beagle howl the tunes. I wonder if her band might be called “The Beagles”?

Wishing you all a beautiful continuation of summer and lots of signs from Batman, Little, Bailey and Bella. Big hugs to all,

Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #1265 
Hi Dawn, thank you so much for your post on Jim`s thread - it was such a lovely moment when we noticed Lottie, who was the exact double of our Jim, although for a split second I thought I was going to cry...     And yes, I do think it was Jim letting us know he is always with us, especially with it being Brian`s holiday trip!    They are amazing in letting us know they stay close to us, even after all this time.   

Wishing you and Randy a wonderful summer, filled with lots of lovely Molly memories and signs - and I am sure both she and Jim are having a fantastic "Bridge Summer"! 

Hugs, your friend Jackie x

Reply with quote  #1266 
dawn 

just stopped to say hi and to wish you ,randy and of course molly well as I know molly is always near and letting you know and just looking at all those photos  that don posts your molly was just so talented from computers to pianos no wonder she kept you busy ,wishing randy yourself and of course molly just a wonderful summer ,

littleguys mom  

Reply with quote  #1267 
Hi Dawn,

Thinking of you, Randy and of course your beautiful Molly, I sincerely wish for your heart to always feel the love that your precious girl continues to surround her wonderful Mom and Dad with, that unmistakeable soft tug at your heart that lets you know your sweet girl is forever close and always taking the lead on your walks.

As for Molly's band name.....of course she named them the Beagles, as you can see Molly even has shirts made for all her fans to wear, I think you and Randy would look great in these, wouldn't you agree.....

Image result for the beagles t shirt

Say hi to Randy for me, let him know he is never far from my thoughts. Always my warmest and biggest wishes to you both for peace, strength and healing to always find your heart.

Your friend always, Don
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever

Reply with quote  #1268 
Hi Don, Thank you so much for always keeping in touch. We think of you, Vera and of course the amazing little Bella often, and we know she visits us along with Molly and the rest of the gang from time to time. The pantry is always stocked, and somehow items seem to be added to my grocery list that I don’t recall listing myself....hmmm...didn’t know I needed so much ice cream!

So funny you posted that shirt. It just so happens one of them appeared in my closet! Must have been on one of Molly’s visits, she snuck one in there knowing it would lift my heart to know she was here.

Take care, my friend, and I certainly hope you’re enjoying some nice weather and some tasty Bella-ini’s, too. Sending you all lots of hugs from your friends,

Dawn, Randy and Molly xoxo

Attached Images
jpeg 587572AE-0DB5-43A3-98FC-9F201FA3CE65.jpeg (199.64 KB, 6 views)

jimmy17

Reply with quote  #1269 
Hi Dawn, hope you and Randy are well and enjoying the summer - although it is very nearly over by now!  I couldn`t resist popping by when I saw you in your wonderful t-shirt!  Coming from Liverpool as I do, and absolutely loving the Beatles, I think your " Beagles " on the Abbey Road crossroads is just fab!!    And yes, I do believe Molly secretly slipped it into your closet after seeing it and thinking what an appropriate gift for mum...      

Wishing you a very happy rest of the week, filled with many beautiful Molly memories

Many hugs,   Jackie x

Reply with quote  #1270 
Hi Jackie, it’s so great to hear from you...I love the Beatles too! I couldn’t believe Don found the same shirt. I hope you’re having a wonderful summer as well and visiting all the fun places Jim likes to travel with you. It’s amazing the little things they continue to show us...we just never know what will pop up next!

Sending you all big hugs and lots of wishes for more fun in the sun.

Your friends, Dawn, Randy and Molly xxx

Reply with quote  #1271 
hi dawn 

just stopped to say hello to yourself and molly and hope she is sending you signs always to let you know shes near and dear still and always will be and that shirt is just so cute but im not sure the beatles could ever get as popular as the beagles of , hope all is well and molly is very near .

littleguys mom

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.