LuckyLouWho23
We think about you every single day Popcorn. I just wish that I could sleep. I'm so tired. I also wish that I could stop crying. I will never never ever understand why you had to go away, and like this, in such a horrible way. You didn't deserve this. We want you to know how much we love you Popcorn. If we had only been here then you would still be too. I feel selfish whenever I think about it. L is having such a hard time. You always made things better for her, and you're not here to do that. We will never forget about you my sweet boy. You always made us laugh. We don't do that anymore.
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Your loyal and sweet boy will never forget you and hears your voice and feels your love still.  Your tears are the honest and true expression of your love and care for Popcorn and for the lost irreplaceable companionship between the three of you.  Take comfort in some small measure in knowing those bonds will never be lost nor broken - there is a fur angel now hovering nearby.  Take care - and know your grief, your despair is known by all here - you do not walk this path alone.
Quote 0 0
LisaAndy
so sad
Quote 0 0