lacoka
The whole house is quiet.  All your brothers and sisters are grieving silently,maybe without knowing they are doing it. They will not jump where you jumped, not lay in your spot at the foot of my bed.  Even our morning feeding is quiet, staid and mournful, without you butting your way into to get the best and freshest food.

We are a big pride, but not so big that we dont feel the enourmous hole your passing left in our happy family. There is nothing I do in our home that I dont miss you quit loving, patient gaze. We miss you so much Mr.  Two. I know you can't come home to us.I know you would if you could.  I love you. We love you. Please find everyone else over there and make them wait for us for the biggest kissyfur homecoming there will ever be. Mr. Two - in memorium.jpg
cuddling and missing you
Quote 0 0
Manjack
What a beautiful photo of your precious cat, particularly his eyes that are so beautiful.
I am so sorry for your loss.
Perhaps when you are comfortable with the idea you can share his story with us.
Sending you healing thoughts and tons of support as you mourn your loss.
Quote 0 0
tuppyanne
Beautiful cat, big hugs for an obviously well loved cat xxx
Quote 0 0
lacoka
Thank you for giving  me the chance to share his story.  When I adopted Mr. Two, he was just Two.  The second of a litter  whose mother dies in kittenbirth.  A kind family took in the litter and tried their best to keep One, Two, Three and Alive.  When only Two was left they rushed him to a shelter to try and save him, but he was only 1 day old and they would not take him, but I was there, and I did.  

He came home to my pride of foster kittens and a week later my pride was hit with a wave of panleuk. Two lived in a Sherpa bag for six weeks until I could vaccinate him against panleuk..all alone with just a teddy and a cuddlewarmer and me.

Two spent the first 4 months of his life fighting URI's. He nearly lost one of his beautiful eyesand then suddenly, one miraculous day, little Tqo became Mr. Two and his foster home became his forever home.

But forever was only six short years. My Mr. Two had kidney failure.  But he was doing so well, I though we could go on forever until two nights ago when I wokr up to hear him yowling. He had lost his back legs and had somehow slid himself into my room so that I could find him.  I picked him up and we cuddled for the next two hours as his breath became more and more labored and then, no more breath.  I closed his beautiful eyes,and as I fell asleep next to him one last time. I dreamed over and over and over that he woke up alive and alert.  I hope that was his spirit telling me to let  him gobe free and happy to wait for me.

The story of Mr. Two is over 2000 daily greetings, thousands of showers with him staring at me (creepy), a million hugs and kisses and head butts, and countless hours of those eyes watching me and loving me, countless but not enough.  I want him to come home so badly, and he can't. SO, I'll just cry and miss him and shower his brothers with all the love and affection I have just as I did him.

Thank you again for letting me tell his story. WHoever made this page is an angel.

cuddling and missing you
Quote 0 0