Ozziemom Show full post »
Ozziemom
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever wrote:
Happy 15th Birthday to Ozzie! I'm sure he's having cake and lots of treats with all his friends, fun and play included. Our dear little best friends deserve all the best. They're pure love that continues to grow, and the bond never breaks. Ozzie is always close to you, sharing special moments and wrapping you in his warmth. I love that you had a new bird nest, such a special sign from your heart dog. Take care, and watch for many more signs from your dear little soulmate. They're never far away.

Molly's Mom...Dawn
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Thank you Molly's mom ❤ I hope they had lots of fun and lots of treats they sure all deserve it. Not a day goes by without thinking of him I miss him very much and know that he is having a good ole time with all his fur buddies 🐾💘
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Ozziemom wrote:
Dear Ozzie

It's been 5 weeks since you crossed over to Rainbow Bridge. Not sure how I made it this far without you. For 14 years you showed me unconditional love and friendship like no other. You gave my life purpose you were my best friend, my child, my security and all you asked for in return was a little love from me. My heart dog.

I remember picking you up at 8 weeks old and the women taking our photo together before bringing you home you were a fluff of fur looked like a stuffed animal with the biggest brown eyes that everyone complemented on. You were a handful as a puppy getting into mischief but you kept me on my toes I brought you everywhere. Your little bark and whines all day and all night oh how I miss that but I will remember them for as long as I live. You chewed up the linoleum at the front door not sure what you were after for a little dog you sure could rip things up but it's a good thing uncle Tony owned the building we lived in at the time.

You were always so excited to see me and everyone else when they came to visit and I was just as excited to see you. We enjoyed so much together Ozzie watching tv hanging out going for walks and car rides even when you slept all day I knew you were there and I was content with that. Lying on my clothes waiting for me to get out of the shower following all over the house while I cleaned or did laundry hanging out outside on the deck you in the shade me in the sun playing catch going to the hairdresser going through the grocery bags when I came home from shopping looking for a treat in the bag barking at everyone walking down the street saying hey look at me your snoring your cuddling you running so fast up and down the hallway thank you Ozzie for making my life so happy. You loved it when I opened a bag of chips you were right there waiting for a treat as you got older you didn't hear the chip bag but you had a nose like a hound dog.

I can go on and on about our time together Ozzie. When you closed your eyes and slipped into eternity a part of me went with you. I will never get over it I just have to get through It, it doesn't get better it gets different I will be whole again but I will never be the same nor will I want to. The saddest part is life has to go on. I have to use what you taught me and what you have provided me with for 14 years. I will always grieve as you were always much more than just a dog to me. I will take all the time I need. I will hold on to the love not the loss with every beat of my heart. I promise I will get there I know you would want this. Our story wasn't finished yet Ozzie.

Thank you Ozzie for allowing me to have grown old with you thank you for all our sweet memories thank you for being a part of my life thank you for your unconditional love and most of all thank you for leaving pawprints on my heart. We live as long as we are remembered and you my friend will never be forgotten.

Always and forever I love you my Ozzie angel

Love mom
Amy
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Ozzie today is the 3 month mark since you crossed over my beloved true companion I miss you each and every day not a moment goes by that I don't think of you.

Your sweet face and memories are forever etched in my heart and I am forever grateful for your unconditional love. I love you to the moon and miss you oh so much my little boy.

I wish rainbow bridge had visiting hours my Ozzie for now I will keep you in my heart of heart till we can meet again.

I love and miss you....Mom Amy
Quote 0 0
William
Amy
Ozzie knew he was the king of your life. It is so hard to get through a day without a memory or a fear.
All we can do is remember the life we gave them and the life they gave back to us.
Time is so precious. 14 years of love was a blessing for you both.

I know your pain.
💕❤️🐾
Kim
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
Hi Amy so sorry for your loss of your baby Ozzie . I'm on here alot to read other peoples story's or there baby's , iam at just over 5 weeks since I had to get my baby boy gizmo pts , it has ripped my insides out , alough my boy fought a 25 month battle with a nasel tumour and people say but you knew he was ill am in complete shock . I dont know whare am going or what am doing , I have one fur baby candy left , but am cut in 2 , the pain os unbearable. Reading about the love you had for your baby Ozzie put me in mind of my boy , he was my world & I know people say time is a healer but I know I wont ever get over this , I wil learn to live or should I say exist because that's what Iam doing just existing x I have never in my life felt hart pain like this xx thinking of you Amy sending love & hugs x annemarie x
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
gizmomybaby wrote:
Hi Amy so sorry for your loss of your baby Ozzie . I'm on here alot to read other peoples story's or there baby's , iam at just over 5 weeks since I had to get my baby boy gizmo pts , it has ripped my insides out , alough my boy fought a 25 month battle with a nasel tumour and people say but you knew he was ill am in complete shock . I dont know whare am going or what am doing , I have one fur baby candy left , but am cut in 2 , the pain os unbearable. Reading about the love you had for your baby Ozzie put me in mind of my boy , he was my world & I know people say time is a healer but I know I wont ever get over this , I wil learn to live or should I say exist because that's what Iam doing just existing x I have never in my life felt hart pain like this xx thinking of you Amy sending love & hugs x annemarie x
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Thank you Annemarie I am so very sorry for your loss of gizmo it is very tough loosing our babies we do the best we can for them and you and I have both loved our babies too no end. Your pain is so fresh Annemarie my heart goes out to you I totally get how it feels and how you feel like your insides have been torn out and your heart is totally broken we loved them with our whole being. You will never get over it but I can tell you that you will get through it cry all the liquid love you need too and talk about it as much as you want and love on Candy cause she is grieving too. It's not easy keep gizmo in your heart and memories and remember you gave gizmo the best little life you will have plenty of ups and downs but it's all worth it. I talk to Ozzie still everyday I teĺl him how much I miss him he was my beastie. Always in our heart. I wish your heart peace Annemarie but take it as it comes you will get through it your life changes one day at a time nothing compares to that unconditional love 💕 hugs to you Annemarie..... Amy
Quote 0 0
LisaAndy
When you closed your eyes and slipped into eternity a part of me went with you. I will never get over it I just have to get through It, it doesn't get better it gets different I will be whole again but I will never be the same nor will I want to. The saddest part is life has to go on. I have to use what you taught me and what you have provided me with for 14 years. I will always grieve as you were always much more than just a dog to me. I will take all the time I need. I will hold on to the love not the loss with every beat of my heart. I promise I will get there I know you would want this. 

I love this! I feel identical about my Andy, how eloquently expressed. Yes, more than just a dog. 

Part of us and we have to try to go on. 

I am very sorry for your loss.

Lisa
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Lisa i am so very sorry for your loss of Andy it's so hard loosing them writing about Ozzie helped me alot just expressing what I was feeling inside and how much he meant to me they don't want us to be sad forever but what I wrote is so very true and you can relate with it we loved them nothing like unconditional love and friendship hugs to you Lisa 💕

Amy
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
Thank you for your kind words Amy . Take care x Annemarie
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Ozziemom wrote:
Ozzie today is the 3 month mark since you crossed over my beloved true companion I miss you each and every day not a moment goes by that I don't think of you.

Your sweet face and memories are forever etched in my heart and I am forever grateful for your unconditional love. I love you to the moon and miss you oh so much my little boy.

I wish rainbow bridge had visiting hours my Ozzie for now I will keep you in my heart of heart till we can meet again.

I love and miss you....Mom Amy
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Today is 4 months Ozzie i miss you my little buddy not a day goes by I don't think of you I know you are keeping an eye on from above on your little brother Gunner i made you a promise when i read you a dogs last testament and i followed through i hope you are smiling and waging your tail. I miss and love you to the moon my boy....love mom
Quote 0 0
William
Ozzie is always watching you. You may not see him but he’s around you.
I’m so sorry for the loss of your handsome boy. I know he was the king of your life.

He will be guiding his brother Gunner from the bridge.

Ozzie is always with you❤️💕🐾🐾🐾🌈🌈
Kim
Kim
Quote 0 0