Caren21
I keep typing, then deleting, then typing, then deleting again....I don't know where to start to explain our beautiful Bailey and the loss we have just suffered :( I'm crying as I type this, more tears than I thought possible - I will try again later to tell everyone about the life of this sweet boy.

Bailey.jpg
Caren
Quote 0 0
LUCYLULU
Care21~  Your sweet boy Bailey has such loving eyes. When you are ready, we are all here for you. I am very sorry.  Hugs, Kasey
Quote 0 0
GunnersMama
Your Bailey is such a handsome boy.I know exactly what you mean by more tears that you could have ever thought possible. My Gunner crossed over 116 days ago and I still cry every day. When it happened I felt like my heart broke into a million pieces and I was going to die of a broken heart. Everyone on here is very comforting and helpful. When you feel up to it we would love to hear the story of your Bailey. Sending prayers your way.
Quote 0 0
et61
I am SO sorry for your loss. What a beautiful boy. I understand about typing through the tears. I lost my Sweetie April 8th and I am still unable to even look at a picture of him. I am at such a loss without him. The pain is too much to even see his face knowing that I'll never see him or hold him again. We are fortunate to have had such wonderful pets in our life but the loss can be unbearable. As mentioned, we are all hear for you and understand your pain and heartbreak.
Quote 0 0
Caren21
Thank you all so much for your kind words of support.

I will start from the beginning because the beginning was such a happy time :)

In 2005 we had our family of 4, myself, hubby and 3 children but, for me, there was something missing and that something was a family pet. My husband had made it perfectly clear he never wanted animals but after much persuasion we went to visit a litter of adorable Staffordshire Bull Terriers. Bailey was the last puppy available, possibly due to his unusual colour, but my husband picked him up and didn't put him down again until we left 30 minutes later. 

Three weeks later on April 16, when Bailey was 8 weeks old, we brought him home to meet the rest of his new family. Bailey 2.jpg 
Caren
Quote 0 0