Courtney
My precious boxer Cash passed Monday Oct. 28 due to cancer. I did so much research and work with a holistic vet long distance and was able to make his last 2 months as comfortable as possible. Saying that, I purchased hundreds of dollars worth of holistic tinctures along with all supplements used in the alternative therapy treatment of artemisinin, including Artemix, Butyrex, and Artemisinin. You can read more about Artemisinin on the Dogs Naturally website. If anyone is interested I want to help another dog and family in their battle against this heart wrenching disease and would love to donate all of my supplies. If anyone is interested just let me know. Prayers to you all!
Quote 0 0
BorderCollieLover
Courtney:

Sorry about your Cash. Sounds like he was a great dog. You mentioned that you worked with a holistic vet long distance. Was that Vet Deva Khalsa, DVM ? I'm asking because I also worked with with a naturopathic/holistic Vet (Deva Khalsa, DVM) via the phone. If you did, I would be interested in knowing what you thought about the experience. 

Jim 
Jim Miller
Quote 0 0
Courtney
Jim,
Thank you for your kind words. The holistic vet we worked with was Dr. AMara our of San Diego. She was wonderful and the remedies she provided turkey did keep him comfortable til the end.
Quote 0 0
Courtney
Sorry for all the spelling mistakes auto correct makes no sense sometimes!
Quote 0 0