brendak
I lost my Wallie yesterday, I can't quit crying. He was only gonna be three and the sweetest goofiest little guy. I always joked that I got a designer dog-golden doodle, and that he was impossible to keep up with because we live on the farm. He loved it here. We live beside a gravel road. Some body hit him, they drive by so fast I myself have almost been hit. I came home from work and found him in the middle of the raod. It had just happened I could tell-maybe 10-15 minutes before I got there. Maybe he was waiting for me or thinking it was me when he went to the road to look. I stopped at the butcher to buy him and my Lab a fresh bone. If I wouldn't have stopped he would be here. I can't hardly take it. I don't know how to get over this. My husband and I both cried till we feel asleep. How do I get through this? I have tom work I run a homeless shelter and must be there. but I can't quit crying. I want my Wallie to come home. Our mornings were always spent loving and grooming before I went to work. God I am lost.
Please HELP
brendak
Quote 0 0
Olive227
Brendak,
So, so sorry for your loss over Wallie. Nothing is going to take the pain away. I lost my sweet pup a little over 2 weeks ago. I have found this forum to be extremely helpful for the excruciating mourning that you are enduring now and will continue to endure for a long while. My thoughts are with you.

Suzie
Quote 0 0
brendak
I just feel so guilty that I should have done more. I almost can't function. Thanks for your kind words I am sure it will take me time. I have had to put pets down due to age and health issues before. I don't know why Wallie seems to be so much worse as a loss. Maybe because he was so young and unexpected. 
brendak
Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies
Dear Brendak I am so very sorry for the loss of 
Love Julie x
Quote 0 0
Schmidt87
I'm so sorry for your loss. On Mother's Day, we lost our precious little Pomeranian, Lilly, to be being hit by a car. As tough as it is, you have to know it wasn't your fault. I have spent the last two weeks taking so much blame and putting so much hate on the person who hit her. I could have saved her. I knew she was outside and I knew I should have protected her when I saw that car across the street. I know who hit her and I know it was because of her negligence that she was hit. If I would have just watched her.
I'm still not doing well with grieving. We all have to vent a little. Your loss is tragic and it didn't have to happen, but you could not have known that when you were on your way home from work. This forum is helping me cope, but I'm not sure ill ever be the same. The least we can do is share similar stories of tragic losses of our little babies. You will get through! Hang in there!
Quote 0 0