MaxsMom2
waking up is hard. I have to rediscover each day that my baby Max is gone. My eyes open and my heart starts to race, the reality of his passing hits me. And I don’t want to get out of bed. I have the last blanket he slept on rolled up next to me. It’s got some of his white hairs. I kissed it and said good morning to him. Maxs always sleeps under the covers right against me. Waking up and not seeing him, feel him, is a reality I can’t seem to adjust to or accept. I can’t seem to adjust or accept any of this. One week today he passed and it still feels like a horrible nightmare I am waiting to wake up from. I am still waiting for him to appear. 
Laraine Esposito 
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade
Dear Laraine,

I am so sorry for what you are going through. It has been 1 year since I lost my boy this evening. I still talk to him all the time. For some reason it comforts me. I think it is fine to do so. 

Kind regards,
James
Quote 1 0
Alwaysmybaby
I lost my baby on Tuesday May 12.  I can’t stay asleep because when I wake up I think of her. I feel your pain. I hugged her blanket and pretended I was holding her a little bit ago...don’t know how I’m going to push through. Hugs to you. This is so hard
Quote 2 0
milosmommy
I feel your pain. You wake up and instantly want to look for them, cuddle them, kiss them and then you're hit with the horrible reality that they are gone. 
Quote 2 0