Jeff89148
He was the best friend I ever had
Quote 0 0
LoSerrano
I am so so sorry for your loss. I lost my best friend July 3rd. She was with me for 13 years. Please know that Vic will always be with you. I'm sure you gave him the best life. Please remain strong and know we are all here for each other. I'm still hurting badly till this day for my best friend, my furr baby.
L-A
Quote 0 0
HayleylLovesBruno
i feel your pain. i lost my Bruno just over 48 hours ago and i can't cope, the pain hurts so much. i really really am sorry 
Quote 0 0
jeffreyburcham
Jeff, I am so sorry for your loss. I had to say good bye to my precious Lab Girl Satin Marie on June 1st and today marks 7 weeks since she left me.

LoSerrano, I am also sorry for your loss. My Satin Marie was with me for 11 years and this time around is very difficult for me. I thought there would be more time.

HaylelLovesBruno, I am also sorry for your loss. The pain for me is still so raw and fresh as I know it is for you.

Please know that you are all among friends and family here.  I wish there were more I could say to make this easier for all of us but know you are not alone.

Quote 0 0
Jeff89148
Vic
Quote 0 0
Trishk
I am so sorry for your loss as well. We lost our Yellow Lab Honey 2 weeks ago and I am just now getting to the point where I am able to talk about her. We are all thinking off you at this time and are here for you.

Trish
Quote 0 0