winstonsmom12
I called the vets office on Saturday if I remember, about My Winstons ashes.  They said they were not ready!!!!!!!!!!! I called about 1/2 hour ago and the receptionist said they had been there since March 10th!! I almost DIED. She babbled about some "miscommunication" I called back and another woman answered.  I went BALISTIC. she said they called me. I NEVER got a phone call! Then she read off the # she had called.  It was 1 digit off.  I screamed at her that I had been going there for years and my REAL # was in their records!!!!!!!! She kept apoligizing, but I was too mad to listen. I asked to speak with one of the Doctors who knew Winston (not the one who put him to sleep).  She said he was in Surgery.  I told her to have him call me back at the RIGHT #.  He called 10 minutes later.  I told him the story and how mad I was.  He apologized profusely.  I am so ****ing MAD right now.  I can't pick them up till tomorrow night due to my lack of a ride.  I just had to medicate myself, I'm shaking with anger. I apologize for this outburst.........but I just had to tell Someone.
Susan
Quote 0 0
Ciscolala
winstonsmom12 wrote:
I called the vets office on Saturday if I remember, about My Winstons ashes.  They said they were not ready!!!!!!!!!!! I called about 1/2 hour ago and the receptionist said they had been there since March 10th!! I almost DIED. She babbled about some "miscommunication" I called back and another woman answered.  I went BALISTIC. she said they called me. I NEVER got a phone call! Then she read off the # she had called.  It was 1 digit off.  I screamed at her that I had been going there for years and my REAL # was in their records!!!!!!!! She kept apoligizing, but I was too mad to listen. I asked to speak with one of the Doctors who knew Winston (not the one who put him to sleep).  She said he was in Surgery.  I told her to have him call me back at the RIGHT #.  He called 10 minutes later.  I told him the story and how mad I was.  He apologized profusely.  I am so ****ing MAD right now.  I can't pick them up till tomorrow night due to my lack of a ride.  I just had to medicate myself, I'm shaking with anger. I apologize for this outburst.........but I just had to tell Someone.

I'm so sorry Susan you went through this. I know the feeling when it comes to vets. Please read my story. It's under the topic treated unfair at the vet. Vets can be a real pain in the behind. That's too bad that you couldn't get Winston's ashes sooner than later. Take care
Sherry
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
I am so sorry you had to deal with that. Please stay strong. Know that your emotions are all over the place. Get winstons ashes tomorrow . This will be very emotional as well. I wish you some peace. Sending you hugs.
Quote 0 0