pholly35
I have just received a phone call from my vet's office telling me that I can go and pick up my Kurby's ashes. I am happy & sad at the same time, I'm happy that I will finally have him home where he belongs but sad because it means that he is really gone and I'm never going to be able to hold him & kiss his sweet face ever again - Life's so unfair....
Quote 0 0
LilArgie
We picked up our dog's ashes about a week and a half ago, and it did bring some peace to us. It does help in some small way to have them back home where they belong. Thinking of you.
Quote 0 0
judylinn

pholly, it is hard to come to that realization, and lots of tears may come again. my prayer is that you will find comfort having him home again.  my thoughts and prayers are with you. Judy

Quote 0 0
TxGuy

Sending prayers to you. I recently had that same call. While it was hard, I am happy to have my baby back "home".

Quote 0 0
FreidasMom
Sending hugs and prayers to you. I hope having your babies ashes home brings you some peace. 

Susan
Quote 0 0
Rottiesmammandaddy

I'm in agreement with everyone. We just brought Rottie home this past week, like you said it's the reality that he is finally gone that is hard. Before it seemed like a bad dream that we would wake from, but it's not. Having our baby home has helped some, as we know that he is safe even if not in our laps be held and petted. Best of luck to you, I hope that it does help you.

In Loving Memory of Rottie, our baby boy
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/ROTTI002/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
laddy

I to was sad to pick up Stormy's Ashes on Oct.9 I to was glad to have her back home. You are in my prayers.

Quote 0 0