chyron24
Rainbow died Sun eve, and now vet wants to do necropsy, to find out what he died from.  Multiple issues, and he went into decline in few days, not eating, weakness, kidney failure maybe, or cancer not detected.  He died 30 minutes after I went to visit in vet's office. They called me at home, to say he went into cardiac arrest and they could not revive him.  Do I give vet permission to perform necropsy on Rainbow, before I honor him with funeral ceremony?  Is it the right thing to do?  There is no charge, and vet sounds like he really wants to help.  My mind is like mush, and I cannot make decisions.  Don't want to have more regrets and headaches, after the last 2 weeks of a roller coaster.  Does it matter anymore, why he died, if it was one or many issues?  Please, someone tell me what is right.  I feel so alone and confused.
Blessings, Arlene
Quote 0 0
msweet13
Arlene sorry just got online and saw your post. I answered to you post on my thread but I will repeat here that if you really need to know what happened, if that will allow you to get closure or peace of mind, it would be something to consider. Plus it sounds like the vet is just as confused as to what actually happened. However, if you cannot bear to have your Rainbow cut up then the answer is clear and knowing that it was in God's hands will hopefully allow you to find peace. I wish I can be of more help but it is such a personal thing. Hugs.
Denise (Brutus' Mom)
Brutus von Dolce
06/19/2006 - 03/16/2018
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Quote 0 0