Kittypiller
Today has been a really rough day for me. I miss Butters so much and her sister Taz is to, Taz has been walking around the house meowing and giving me such a sad look and all I have done is cry and try to comfort her. Taz & Butters were always very close, they would lay together and clean one another all the time since they were babies. They love each other as much as I love them and I wish I could make her feel better but all I can do is try to comfort her. I have done nothing but cry all day and have been so depressed knowing I'll never hold my sweet baby again. She will always be a part of me in my heart and I will alway love her and everything reminds me of her.
Quote 0 0
Mackysmum
Sorry your having a rough day , so am i
I know what you mean that everything reminds you off Butters , macky feels everywhere today . I just spotted his old blue toy and its got all teeth marks on it from macky .
I hope our pain gets less
Hugs to you
Quote 0 0
RileysMom
Kittypiller,

I’m so sorry... I know this is very difficult. Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you. Please give Taz a scratch from me, poor thing.
Val
—Loving Riley, Rosy & Axl always 🐾

Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
Thank you. Its so hard when you see something that was theirs or in my case one of there sisters is crying & missing them and all you can do is try to comfort them. I miss Butters every second of every day and still cant believe I'll never get to hold her again or watch her & her sister chase one another around the house.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
I'm so sorry for your pain, Bonnie. It's hard to get through days like that and the tears are exhausting. I hope things ease up for you.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
Thank you. Im sure it will get better sooner or later but right now is its really hard to deal with.
Quote 0 0
Lamont
As long as you and Taz are together, you both will find a way to a better place. 
L
Bertie's Daddy
Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
Thank you. I know we will get through this its just very diffacult right now.
Quote 0 0
MissingScooty
I hate those hard days. They are awful! For me they become less frequent, but when they hit again I a like what the heck?!!!  It is hard when another pet misses them as you see them grieve as well.  Please try to take extra good care of yourself on the bad days - if it's watching a funny video for a few minutes, or curling up in a soft blanket, lighting a nicely scented candle - whatever it is that helps YOU heal.
Missing and loving Scooter Forever
- Melissa
Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
Thank you. I try my best to take care of myself and give taz extra attention. Its really hard when days like that hit you out of nowhere. It happens quite often to me and I never know whats going to trigger it. I know I'll never stop loving or missing Butters, she has a big piece of my heart but I have her sisters and my other fur babies to take care of and I have to be string for them.
Quote 0 0
RileysMom
You’re right, Bonnie, it is hard. Butters had a great mom in you, as do your other fur babies. Things will happen when they happen. And it’s okay if you have your rough moments, there’s no rush to this. When those triggers hit, just do what you need to do, feel what you need to feel. It is really hard to wrap one’s mind around the idea of never seeing them again. I had one of those moments earlier today. They sure can be like a punch to the gut.

Keeping you in my thoughts...
Val
—Loving Riley, Rosy & Axl always 🐾

Quote 0 0
tr4822
So sorry for your loss. I'm kind of in the same boat right now. Having a hard time dealing with the finality of the loss of my KC. It's been 9 days and it took until about 3 days ago for the shock to wear off and the realization to set in that I'll never see or touch or pet or kiss my sweet baby again. I don't want to accept that but I have to and it's very painful. I hope and pray in time we can heal and the pain of our losses becomes less and less. I want to get to a point where when I think about my baby I only have wonderful and joyous memories of her. When they left us they took part of our hearts with them.I have to believe we will see them again and be with them in Heaven. That thought keeps me going right now.  Take care   Tom R      PS   Like you I have 2 other furbabies that I need to be strong for and keep them safe and sound and healthy 
Thomas H. Rhodes
Quote 0 0