Butterfly22
It has been a month. The last 2 days have been unbearable. I miss that dog. I just wanna thump him in the eye one more time (inside joke) i feel like i cant go on. I need to say goodbye. His ashes have not arrived. They are taking forever. I feel like if i could just get them that i might have some closure.
I have rescued another dog. I love him already. I named him Freddie Mercury...yes from the band Queen. Lol. He is the cutest little dog. He is a 6 month old puppy. Was abandoned with his siblings. I believe he was the runt. I know one day he will be as loved as Vaggio was. He has eased my pain so much but the last 2 days hurt so bad.
Why cant i stop crying? My fiance has to think i am crazy wanting to be alone. He tries to help but i just want him to go away. I feel like i am losing it. I have to work tonight. It can be quite embarrassing sporadically bursting out crying. I know Vaggio was in good hands with my friend who had him when he passed but i feel so bad for not being there. I want to say goodbye.
These pics are of Freddie Mercury...so dang adorable.
Quote 0 0
Sil
Butterfly22,

I am very sorry for the loss of your fur baby.  The pain is overwhelming, sometimes, just breathing takes so much energy.  One thing, I know, is that your fur baby is so proud of you, for opening your heart and rescuing Freddie Mercury...he looks adorable.  You are mourning the loss, but Freddie will help you heal.  Take care 
Quote 0 0
CatVigil
Butterfly22

Our pets are our kids, so it is natural to mourn long and deep. Your continued sadness just shows how much your little Vaggio meant to you. I am confident as time goes by your heart will get stronger and you will remeber all the good times and turn your tears to laughter. Remeber there is no timeline as to how long the healing takes, you can grieve for as long as you want. However, please try to focus on all the love you gave your kiddo and not on the things you should've done. Be easy on yourself and enjoy Freddie!!
Quote 0 0
Butterfly22
Thank you to everyone who responded. I get his ashes today. So i do get to finally say goodbye. Gonna be so hard. I loved him so much.
Quote 0 0