meganrose577
Well, I finally got some closure that will (hopefully) help with the healing process. For those of you who don’t know, I lost my 4 month old puppy just under 2 months ago. He got out of his harness while my brother was taking him to the bathroom and he was hit by a car. I wasn’t there when the event occurred, so I never knew for sure if he suffered or not. It’s been eating me up ever since the day he passed but I was always too worried to ask my brother for the details for fear I wouldn’t like the answer he gave. Well, I finally know for sure that he did not suffer at all. *trigger warning* When he was hit, the car ran over his skull, killing him instantly. It still hurts knowing he’s gone forever, but I now know for sure he wasn’t in any pain when he left this world. I like to think he was chasing a bird or a bug around before he got hit. He always had the happiest face when he did that, so that’s how I want to remember him.

Scout I hope you’re doing well, every time I see a little bird around I know it’s you telling me hello. I miss you, love Mon.
Quote 0 0
Sampson
This post really touched me. I hope he was chasing a bird or bug around too! I understand why it’s helping you to know he was killed instantly. The only thing worse than losing our pets is to think they suffered. My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved Scout!
Sam
Quote 0 0