MyFrecks2014
The adoption with Molly and myself did not work out. Please know that she was and is an adorable spirit.  Unfortunately, for reasons  that am still not clear of...I could not make it work. When it became  impossible for me to meet her biological needs, I knew I was at a loss. 

She has since been adopted..Thank God!

The pain has been overwhelming..But I take a deep breath in knowing all works out for the higher good.

I'm at a loss for words right now. I love her...Always....

Love Peace...Look deep and find....Blessings..
It is within this unexplored territory of my heart in which I weep from the depth of my soul. It is also at same, the fountain of Light in which I now dare to seek.
Quote 0 0
godiva
Ohh I'm so sorry. I can only imagine such an adjustment would be challenging.

I have quite a bit of hesitation to adopt again for similar reasons. I knew what to expect from my Godiva, we had settled into each other's comfort.

No need for a response of you're not up to it. Completely understandable. We'll be here if you need us.

Take good care of yourself,
~Becky
Quote 0 0
CB
Hi Betsy,

I am so sorry that things didn't work out with Molly. I know you loved her dearly and the pain must be unimaginable. There often seems to be no obvious reason but in time I hope you find the answer is in the greater and higher good.

Take care of yourself, look to Freckles and the happy memories there to find some comfort too. Freckles loved you and will watch over you.
Love you forever and ever and I will be there for you xx
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
I'm so sorry it didn't work out.  I admire you for taking that step, but things happen for a reason.  You are truly remarkable ...  Hugs to you and Frecks and God Bless Molly from me and Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
jonancy
I am so sorry it didn't work out. Please do not be hard on yourself, you tried and we know you love her. The pain of this and losing Frecks must be unbearable. We are here for you.

Take care,
Jonancy...Scooters Mama
Quote 0 0