rlynn91
she is home safe & sound was under a old garage all night she was on my porch meowing at 4:45 am she was so scared and hungry and tired  pizap.com14598695070001.jpg 
Rhonda robenolt

*Love you always fiona & Mrs kitty 
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Great news. 
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
rlynn91
thank you very much :) 
Rhonda robenolt

*Love you always fiona & Mrs kitty 
Quote 0 0
et61
SO happy that you found your baby. I know exactly how you feel. We have indoor/outdoor cats and it's always a risk when we let them out. We thank God every night when they come home. Sometimes it may take a day or two before they do, but they always have.
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
True ET61, I tried to make Chloe an indoor cat but she wouldn't have it, she would run around  and climb things and just be a terror.  So one day I let her out and when she came back in she slept.  I am not near any major highway and the cat killing dogs are long gone.  One of my cats was killed by a dog.

Well anyway, Chloe at first started disappearing 2 to 3 days at a time every other month, then come home, not starving or anything, and then she disappeared for 3 weeks.  I was devastated, I put ads in the paper and notified all rescues and shelters, well she came back 3 weeks later, healthy as a horse, no weight loss or anything.  AND as if nothing had happened.  Here I'm worrying and fretting and she comes back as if its no big thing.

My cat Spookie also disappeared for 3 weeks. Again I was terrified and fretted and put ads in the paper, he too came back, healthy and as is if nothing had happened. 

That's how cats are.
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Thanks for posting this update!! So glad to hear she is back!!
MJ
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
Great news. So glad she is back!
Tammy
Quote 0 0
Eddiesmom
Awe that is great news, we could use some around here.

I too had a cat KILLED by a dog, it was AWFUL.  Toonces RIP.

Sue E
Quote 0 0
BeachieGirl33
Yes that is GREAT news!  So glad your baby came home!
Quote 0 0