CraigD

I was on this forum feb 2019. it helped so thank you

just lost her brother today. 

this feeling of crushing all over again. 
Edit 5/5/2020

A tribute to my baby Dallas.  I got you in December 2006 as a puppy, you came with Savannah and I had the flu and both of you picked me up.  I had so many amazing memories with you both, at the park, long walks, traveling to other states and you coming with me.  The best pals someone can ask for.  Savannah was a typical Chi, super nervous and fidgety, Dallas was not, he was the most friendly dog I've ever owned.  Didn't bark at anyone, ran right up to anyone and let them pick him up.  It was so amazing how calm he was.  His tongue was also too big and it stuck out the left side of his mouth 24/7.  Dallas for some reason also loved to howl if you said his name.  Such an amazing dog. 

I like to think, maybe Savannah needed Dallas in doggie heaven because he got sick Sunday night and by Monday morning the Vet said it is under a 5% chance.  It was so surreal, he was playing in the yard on Sunday and rolling in the grass but maybe he knew.  He loved car rides, they both did and i'm blessed that I got to take him on a 2 hour car ride on Sunday just by random chance I took him out and he loved the sun and air on his face.  I'm lucky for that moment at least.   I wish it wasn't so sudden though, that is were the guilt is.  I know they both lived pretty long lives all things considered, Savannah was a week before her 13th bday and Dallas just hit 14 in March.  

Such amazing animals.

I wish everyone on here happiness and good health and thank you for reading my little tribute.  Take care everyone on here.

Sincerely,

Craig Duke 

RIP Savannah 2-23-2019
Quote 2 0
LaGata
I'm sorry for your loss.  My baby has been gone 3 months tomorrow.  I have 2 of her step sisters and I worry every day that their time may be at hand.  They just turned 15.
Quote 0 0
CraigD
LaGata wrote:
I'm sorry for your loss.  My baby has been gone 3 months tomorrow.  I have 2 of her step sisters and I worry every day that their time may be at hand.  They just turned 15.

Thank you for the kind words.  I will pray that your pets live super long lives and bless you.  I wish this pain on no one, it is the worse ever. 
RIP Savannah 2-23-2019
Quote 1 0
LaGata
Pain is all l feel.  This is a very dark place and I don't want to leave it
Quote 0 0
Beaglebuddy
I had to put my 15 yr old beagle down a few days ago. Got sick and she was gone in under 48 hours. Pain was hard and my heart was crushed. Didn't want to eat or drink, just watch Netflix until something could make me smile. The only part that's helped me was when yesterday I got the ashes and paw print. I broke down hard touching the paw print, but the ashes actually gave me a much better feeling. When I got the ashes home, and opened the door, I felt this very uplifting feeling as if my buddy just walked back into our home. I feel her presence more now than I have when she was even sick. I hope everyone can find what they need to help healing. 
Quote 0 0