Achilly
Dear Chance,
The hole in my heart that was left by you can never be filled. Chance you were the most special boy. The house a such a emptiness without you. I cooked chilli last night and you aren't there watching me in the kitchen. You weren't laying on the couch for me to say good morning to. There is no sound of you goofing off messing up the pillows. While you rolled all around the bed. There are no silky soft ears to pet. I miss you so much. I'm trying to be brave for Daddy, and I know you wouldn't want me to be so sad. You live was filled in a house of happiness and love. You wouldn't like this sad empty house. Your bed and basket of babies are still were you left them. Your still in our hearts and forever will be. You were our baby and friend. Daddy and I were envisioning you and brother lucky laying on a stoop looking out over a beautiful land of grass on perfect 70 degree day sun bathing. You loved that so much. I just watched a video of the last time we were able to take you to the park, and that helps knowing we did that for you. Thanks to Daddy!!! I was so scared you wouldn't make the walk, but you did so well and the happy look on your face was priceless. I hope you know I would of did anything if I thought of could save you pain free. Love you my sweet Chancyboy💙💙💙
Quote 0 0
Broken1
Achilly,
 I put my Baby down Saturday  and as of Sunday I didn't eat nor sleep since thurs (up all night fri too he had a bad night),every time id put my head down I’d see the blank stare in his eye‘s when he was put down (they never told me he wouldn’t close his eyes and that’s killing me) so Saturday night I paced and paced and paced hoping to get so tired,I’d just pass out and sleep where I lay! It didnt happen last night i finally went into my bed and just PASSED OUT,I woke up at 5 am and didnt hear him and it hit me like bricks that he was gone and I started hysterical crying.i just feel like i broke his trust like he was thinking “daddy will take me home” and daddy killed him! I betrayed my Baby.I just cant live w it...

jimmy
Ill never be the same...
Quote 0 0
Broken1
achilly
 i just opened the pics of your dog and I cant stop crying he seems like such a sweet boy. As of now i cant look at pics of my baby (his actual name,he was a 3lbs brown and white Pomerania) I recently took a live pic (which is like a 3 second video) of him sitting next to the table where i have my iPad,staring at me and I’m saying “I LOVE YOU BABY,I LOVE YOUUUUUU” and his butt was shaking cuz he was wagging his tail so hard,I just cant look.

Jimmy
Ill never be the same...
Quote 0 0
Achilly
Jimmy thanks you he was the sweetest boy. A gentle giant of 95 LBS. its still so hard to look at Chance's pictures too. Its just breaks my heart. I'm sure yours was beautiful too. The guilt is almost as bad as the quiet. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Quote 1 0
Broken1
Achilly,
  its terrible all I’m doing is 2nd guessing everything I did and crying! Is this the new norm? I cant live w making that decision. My uncle had a cane corso named Onyx she was 16,yes 16,she out lived a whole generation after her and he keeps telling me “its wrong to let them suffer you did the right thing” .i just dont feel that way,i feel like a murderer of my own baby. What are you doing to cope? I usually play games on PS4 but I can’t play it because the day his cough started,thats what I was doing.I ran down started making calls because he had an enlarged heart and my vet said “listen for coughing” but it wasn’t his heart,what do you do to cope?

Jimmy
Ill never be the same...
Quote 0 0